- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Youths represent Bell City well
To the editor:
I went to Westfield Shoppingtown West Park Mall with my granddaughter to do some shopping. While we were there, we stopped at McDonald's for a drink and sandwich. I couldn't help but notice a big group of children aged from approximately 12 to 17 eating in the center of the mall. I was really impressed with the way they were acting and behaving. I then noticed they were from Bell City, Mo. They were so polite.
I think the school, faculty and parents from the Bell City area ought to be proud of these kids. Good job.