- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
Youths represent Bell City well
To the editor:
I went to Westfield Shoppingtown West Park Mall with my granddaughter to do some shopping. While we were there, we stopped at McDonald's for a drink and sandwich. I couldn't help but notice a big group of children aged from approximately 12 to 17 eating in the center of the mall. I was really impressed with the way they were acting and behaving. I then noticed they were from Bell City, Mo. They were so polite.
I think the school, faculty and parents from the Bell City area ought to be proud of these kids. Good job.