- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)21
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Youths represent Bell City well
To the editor:
I went to Westfield Shoppingtown West Park Mall with my granddaughter to do some shopping. While we were there, we stopped at McDonald's for a drink and sandwich. I couldn't help but notice a big group of children aged from approximately 12 to 17 eating in the center of the mall. I was really impressed with the way they were acting and behaving. I then noticed they were from Bell City, Mo. They were so polite.
I think the school, faculty and parents from the Bell City area ought to be proud of these kids. Good job.