- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Our hearts break for Jacque Waller's family.
Missing since June 1, the mother of triplets has not been located despite desperate search attempts.
Family and police fear the worst. Jacque, a dependable worker and devoted mother, would not have disappeared on her own.
Jacque's family and the police have received a lot of community support. Prayer vigils. Businesses signs. Social media campaigns. Free ads. Everyone is trying to spread the word of her disappearance, hoping that clues come forward.
Authorities continue to encourage people to call the Jackson Police Department if they saw Jacque or her blue Honda Pilot after 4 p.m. that day. Also, people are asked to call with information on the whereabouts of a red GMC Sierra that may have been hauling a fishing boat on a black trailer the day Jacque Waller went missing.
The community needs to continue not only its search for Jacque but its prayers and support for her family.
Jacque's family opened a fund, the "Jacque Waller Family Fund" for her triplets at US Bank locations. There is also a fund to offer a reward for information on her whereabouts.
Please consider how you might help.