- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Our hearts break for Jacque Waller's family.
Missing since June 1, the mother of triplets has not been located despite desperate search attempts.
Family and police fear the worst. Jacque, a dependable worker and devoted mother, would not have disappeared on her own.
Jacque's family and the police have received a lot of community support. Prayer vigils. Businesses signs. Social media campaigns. Free ads. Everyone is trying to spread the word of her disappearance, hoping that clues come forward.
Authorities continue to encourage people to call the Jackson Police Department if they saw Jacque or her blue Honda Pilot after 4 p.m. that day. Also, people are asked to call with information on the whereabouts of a red GMC Sierra that may have been hauling a fishing boat on a black trailer the day Jacque Waller went missing.
The community needs to continue not only its search for Jacque but its prayers and support for her family.
Jacque's family opened a fund, the "Jacque Waller Family Fund" for her triplets at US Bank locations. There is also a fund to offer a reward for information on her whereabouts.
Please consider how you might help.