- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
Our hearts break for Jacque Waller's family.
Missing since June 1, the mother of triplets has not been located despite desperate search attempts.
Family and police fear the worst. Jacque, a dependable worker and devoted mother, would not have disappeared on her own.
Jacque's family and the police have received a lot of community support. Prayer vigils. Businesses signs. Social media campaigns. Free ads. Everyone is trying to spread the word of her disappearance, hoping that clues come forward.
Authorities continue to encourage people to call the Jackson Police Department if they saw Jacque or her blue Honda Pilot after 4 p.m. that day. Also, people are asked to call with information on the whereabouts of a red GMC Sierra that may have been hauling a fishing boat on a black trailer the day Jacque Waller went missing.
The community needs to continue not only its search for Jacque but its prayers and support for her family.
Jacque's family opened a fund, the "Jacque Waller Family Fund" for her triplets at US Bank locations. There is also a fund to offer a reward for information on her whereabouts.
Please consider how you might help.