- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)4
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Sudoku: We aim to please
Thank you for running two sudoku puzzles in the newspaper on Sunday, one with no blank spaces whatsoever. I received some enjoyment even for the second one, especially since I didn't get hit by my wife when I pointed out you had a special Mother's Day sudoku -- one that even she could do. Thank you for your coverage of local events and sports and, of course, the sudoku puzzles.
JOHN ESSWEIN, Perryville, Mo.