- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
Sudoku: We aim to please
Thank you for running two sudoku puzzles in the newspaper on Sunday, one with no blank spaces whatsoever. I received some enjoyment even for the second one, especially since I didn't get hit by my wife when I pointed out you had a special Mother's Day sudoku -- one that even she could do. Thank you for your coverage of local events and sports and, of course, the sudoku puzzles.
JOHN ESSWEIN, Perryville, Mo.