- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)39
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
Sudoku: We aim to please
Thank you for running two sudoku puzzles in the newspaper on Sunday, one with no blank spaces whatsoever. I received some enjoyment even for the second one, especially since I didn't get hit by my wife when I pointed out you had a special Mother's Day sudoku -- one that even she could do. Thank you for your coverage of local events and sports and, of course, the sudoku puzzles.
JOHN ESSWEIN, Perryville, Mo.