- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Sudoku: We aim to please
Thank you for running two sudoku puzzles in the newspaper on Sunday, one with no blank spaces whatsoever. I received some enjoyment even for the second one, especially since I didn't get hit by my wife when I pointed out you had a special Mother's Day sudoku -- one that even she could do. Thank you for your coverage of local events and sports and, of course, the sudoku puzzles.
JOHN ESSWEIN, Perryville, Mo.