- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Crowell leads effort to cut low-income tax credits in Missouri (11/19/17)6
Great coverage of tourney
To the editor:
Cathy and I would like to commend the Southeast Missourian on its coverage of the American Junior Golf Association championship at Dalhousie Golf Club.
Your photographer was diligent in getting the right shots and was a very nice person.
The businessmen of Cape Girardeau are to also be commended for the time and financial resources they committed to make this one of the finest AJGA tournaments we have seen.
Thank you for creating a successful event.
PAUL A. CZYSZ, Creve Coeur, Mo.