- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
Great coverage of tourney
To the editor:
Cathy and I would like to commend the Southeast Missourian on its coverage of the American Junior Golf Association championship at Dalhousie Golf Club.
Your photographer was diligent in getting the right shots and was a very nice person.
The businessmen of Cape Girardeau are to also be commended for the time and financial resources they committed to make this one of the finest AJGA tournaments we have seen.
Thank you for creating a successful event.
PAUL A. CZYSZ, Creve Coeur, Mo.