- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Scott City officials, others oppose plan for railroad-tie treatment plant (9/25/17)5
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Election for God or evil?
To the editor:
Since World War II, we have enjoyed peace for 55 years as our men and women defeated two evil dictators, Hitler and Tojo.
Now our armed forces are again battling the forces of evil, and it seems like it is an uphill battle.
Our country was founded by our Christian forefathers, and we enjoyed it for many years. Now the Pledge of Allegiance for God and country is on trial.
Wake up, America. God sent his only son to be nailed to the cross for the sins of the whole world so that whoever believed in him will be saved.
Could this 2004 election be for God and country, or could it be for evil?