- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape city, civic leaders unveil downtown trolley service (7/14/17)6
- Park official: 5-year-old girl nearly drowns at Cape Splash, taken to hospital (7/12/17)4
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
Election for God or evil?
To the editor:
Since World War II, we have enjoyed peace for 55 years as our men and women defeated two evil dictators, Hitler and Tojo.
Now our armed forces are again battling the forces of evil, and it seems like it is an uphill battle.
Our country was founded by our Christian forefathers, and we enjoyed it for many years. Now the Pledge of Allegiance for God and country is on trial.
Wake up, America. God sent his only son to be nailed to the cross for the sins of the whole world so that whoever believed in him will be saved.
Could this 2004 election be for God and country, or could it be for evil?