- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)5
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Election for God or evil?
To the editor:
Since World War II, we have enjoyed peace for 55 years as our men and women defeated two evil dictators, Hitler and Tojo.
Now our armed forces are again battling the forces of evil, and it seems like it is an uphill battle.
Our country was founded by our Christian forefathers, and we enjoyed it for many years. Now the Pledge of Allegiance for God and country is on trial.
Wake up, America. God sent his only son to be nailed to the cross for the sins of the whole world so that whoever believed in him will be saved.
Could this 2004 election be for God and country, or could it be for evil?