- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
What can we do about barking dogs?
To the editor:
We sympathize with the man regarding barking dogs. We are going through the same thing with our neighbor's dogs outside our bedroom window. Two big dogs bark day and night, keeping us awake. We have called our neighbors about this with no change whatsoever. There are least 12 dogs at four houses nearby, and when one barks, all like to bark. What can we legally do about this? Oh, the joys of living in the country.
DENZEL and CAROLYN THOMPSON, Jackson