- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
What can we do about barking dogs?
To the editor:
We sympathize with the man regarding barking dogs. We are going through the same thing with our neighbor's dogs outside our bedroom window. Two big dogs bark day and night, keeping us awake. We have called our neighbors about this with no change whatsoever. There are least 12 dogs at four houses nearby, and when one barks, all like to bark. What can we legally do about this? Oh, the joys of living in the country.
DENZEL and CAROLYN THOMPSON, Jackson