- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
What can we do about barking dogs?
To the editor:
We sympathize with the man regarding barking dogs. We are going through the same thing with our neighbor's dogs outside our bedroom window. Two big dogs bark day and night, keeping us awake. We have called our neighbors about this with no change whatsoever. There are least 12 dogs at four houses nearby, and when one barks, all like to bark. What can we legally do about this? Oh, the joys of living in the country.
DENZEL and CAROLYN THOMPSON, Jackson