- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)6
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
What can we do about barking dogs?
To the editor:
We sympathize with the man regarding barking dogs. We are going through the same thing with our neighbor's dogs outside our bedroom window. Two big dogs bark day and night, keeping us awake. We have called our neighbors about this with no change whatsoever. There are least 12 dogs at four houses nearby, and when one barks, all like to bark. What can we legally do about this? Oh, the joys of living in the country.
DENZEL and CAROLYN THOMPSON, Jackson