- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
What can we do about barking dogs?
To the editor:
We sympathize with the man regarding barking dogs. We are going through the same thing with our neighbor's dogs outside our bedroom window. Two big dogs bark day and night, keeping us awake. We have called our neighbors about this with no change whatsoever. There are least 12 dogs at four houses nearby, and when one barks, all like to bark. What can we legally do about this? Oh, the joys of living in the country.
DENZEL and CAROLYN THOMPSON, Jackson