- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
More than two parties available
To the editor:
I wish the American people realized the options they had available to them. I don't like the candidates for the Republicans or Democrats either, but instead of voting for who I perceive to be the better of two poor choices, I intend to vote for the Constitution party candidate, Pastor Chuck Baldwin. You can find information about the campaign at http://baldwin08.com.
If the Constitution Party isn't to your liking, vote Libertarian or Green, if that's your inclination. I'm just saying, if you're as disgusted with the two so-called major parties candidates as I am, send them a message and vote for a third party. Let your voice be heard.
You can find information about and links to the homepages of third parties at www.politics1.com.
David Deline, Cape Girardeau