- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
More than two parties available
To the editor:
I wish the American people realized the options they had available to them. I don't like the candidates for the Republicans or Democrats either, but instead of voting for who I perceive to be the better of two poor choices, I intend to vote for the Constitution party candidate, Pastor Chuck Baldwin. You can find information about the campaign at http://baldwin08.com.
If the Constitution Party isn't to your liking, vote Libertarian or Green, if that's your inclination. I'm just saying, if you're as disgusted with the two so-called major parties candidates as I am, send them a message and vote for a third party. Let your voice be heard.
You can find information about and links to the homepages of third parties at www.politics1.com.
David Deline, Cape Girardeau