- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
More than two parties available
To the editor:
I wish the American people realized the options they had available to them. I don't like the candidates for the Republicans or Democrats either, but instead of voting for who I perceive to be the better of two poor choices, I intend to vote for the Constitution party candidate, Pastor Chuck Baldwin. You can find information about the campaign at http://baldwin08.com.
If the Constitution Party isn't to your liking, vote Libertarian or Green, if that's your inclination. I'm just saying, if you're as disgusted with the two so-called major parties candidates as I am, send them a message and vote for a third party. Let your voice be heard.
You can find information about and links to the homepages of third parties at www.politics1.com.
David Deline, Cape Girardeau