- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
Autism articles help to educate
To the editor:
You guys have done the most outstanding job on these autism stories. All I can really say is thank you for telling the stories and showing Southeast Missouri what our worlds are really like. If people knew nothing of autism, they are learning it now.
Also, I got a newsletter that I subscribe to called the Schafer Autism Report. It had a clip from your articles featured. So that means your articles have gone nationwide to families and researchers of autism.
Again, thank you guys for all of your hard work and research into this. From our family to you: Way to go, and thank you.