- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)91
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Autism articles help to educate
To the editor:
You guys have done the most outstanding job on these autism stories. All I can really say is thank you for telling the stories and showing Southeast Missouri what our worlds are really like. If people knew nothing of autism, they are learning it now.
Also, I got a newsletter that I subscribe to called the Schafer Autism Report. It had a clip from your articles featured. So that means your articles have gone nationwide to families and researchers of autism.
Again, thank you guys for all of your hard work and research into this. From our family to you: Way to go, and thank you.