- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)1
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
Autism articles help to educate
To the editor:
You guys have done the most outstanding job on these autism stories. All I can really say is thank you for telling the stories and showing Southeast Missouri what our worlds are really like. If people knew nothing of autism, they are learning it now.
Also, I got a newsletter that I subscribe to called the Schafer Autism Report. It had a clip from your articles featured. So that means your articles have gone nationwide to families and researchers of autism.
Again, thank you guys for all of your hard work and research into this. From our family to you: Way to go, and thank you.