- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)3
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)62
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Autism articles help to educate
To the editor:
You guys have done the most outstanding job on these autism stories. All I can really say is thank you for telling the stories and showing Southeast Missouri what our worlds are really like. If people knew nothing of autism, they are learning it now.
Also, I got a newsletter that I subscribe to called the Schafer Autism Report. It had a clip from your articles featured. So that means your articles have gone nationwide to families and researchers of autism.
Again, thank you guys for all of your hard work and research into this. From our family to you: Way to go, and thank you.