- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Chantelle Becking strives to make a difference through her family and community (11/10/17)
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Jackson elementary students try to help others with 'kindness boxes' (11/6/17)1
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Search reveals body in lake near Poplar Bluff; foul play suspected (11/12/17)
Autism articles help to educate
To the editor:
You guys have done the most outstanding job on these autism stories. All I can really say is thank you for telling the stories and showing Southeast Missouri what our worlds are really like. If people knew nothing of autism, they are learning it now.
Also, I got a newsletter that I subscribe to called the Schafer Autism Report. It had a clip from your articles featured. So that means your articles have gone nationwide to families and researchers of autism.
Again, thank you guys for all of your hard work and research into this. From our family to you: Way to go, and thank you.