- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Random act of kindness
When is the last time we took a moment to do a random act of kindness for another person? These acts don't have to cost us money or time even. Sometimes looking up from our busy day and offering up a smile to a random stranger can mean the world and change their whole day.
Share your goodness. With each good deed done we can pass it forward and make our world a brighter place to live.
Much love sent to you and yours.
MICHELLE WALLACE, Benton, Mo.