- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Random act of kindness
When is the last time we took a moment to do a random act of kindness for another person? These acts don't have to cost us money or time even. Sometimes looking up from our busy day and offering up a smile to a random stranger can mean the world and change their whole day.
Share your goodness. With each good deed done we can pass it forward and make our world a brighter place to live.
Much love sent to you and yours.
MICHELLE WALLACE, Benton, Mo.