- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)3
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)10
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
Random act of kindness
When is the last time we took a moment to do a random act of kindness for another person? These acts don't have to cost us money or time even. Sometimes looking up from our busy day and offering up a smile to a random stranger can mean the world and change their whole day.
Share your goodness. With each good deed done we can pass it forward and make our world a brighter place to live.
Much love sent to you and yours.
MICHELLE WALLACE, Benton, Mo.