- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Random act of kindness
When is the last time we took a moment to do a random act of kindness for another person? These acts don't have to cost us money or time even. Sometimes looking up from our busy day and offering up a smile to a random stranger can mean the world and change their whole day.
Share your goodness. With each good deed done we can pass it forward and make our world a brighter place to live.
Much love sent to you and yours.
MICHELLE WALLACE, Benton, Mo.