- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Random act of kindness
When is the last time we took a moment to do a random act of kindness for another person? These acts don't have to cost us money or time even. Sometimes looking up from our busy day and offering up a smile to a random stranger can mean the world and change their whole day.
Share your goodness. With each good deed done we can pass it forward and make our world a brighter place to live.
Much love sent to you and yours.
MICHELLE WALLACE, Benton, Mo.