- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Mercury dangerous for everyone
To the editor:
Mercury toxicity is implicated in autism, but it is unwise to ignore the damage it does to all humans. The autism link is only a smokescreen. www.IAOMT.org demonstrates the destruction of neurons with thimerosal content typical of one flu shot. Alzheimer's is the result of the same destruction. One in six children from the 1990s are neuro-developmentally disordered -- hardly an incidental population. Greed and avoidance of legal accountability by doctors covering for the big pharmaceutical companies continues to endanger all of us with exposure to known neuro-toxic mercury. There are no safety studies on levels of mercury exposure injected into tissues. If you like being the epidemiological safety study, get in line. The CDC will dismiss your disorders as mercury related as well. Be wise. Ban it all.
DOREEN CARLSON, Goshen, N.Y.