- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Mercury dangerous for everyone
To the editor:
Mercury toxicity is implicated in autism, but it is unwise to ignore the damage it does to all humans. The autism link is only a smokescreen. www.IAOMT.org demonstrates the destruction of neurons with thimerosal content typical of one flu shot. Alzheimer's is the result of the same destruction. One in six children from the 1990s are neuro-developmentally disordered -- hardly an incidental population. Greed and avoidance of legal accountability by doctors covering for the big pharmaceutical companies continues to endanger all of us with exposure to known neuro-toxic mercury. There are no safety studies on levels of mercury exposure injected into tissues. If you like being the epidemiological safety study, get in line. The CDC will dismiss your disorders as mercury related as well. Be wise. Ban it all.
DOREEN CARLSON, Goshen, N.Y.