- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Mercury dangerous for everyone
To the editor:
Mercury toxicity is implicated in autism, but it is unwise to ignore the damage it does to all humans. The autism link is only a smokescreen. www.IAOMT.org demonstrates the destruction of neurons with thimerosal content typical of one flu shot. Alzheimer's is the result of the same destruction. One in six children from the 1990s are neuro-developmentally disordered -- hardly an incidental population. Greed and avoidance of legal accountability by doctors covering for the big pharmaceutical companies continues to endanger all of us with exposure to known neuro-toxic mercury. There are no safety studies on levels of mercury exposure injected into tissues. If you like being the epidemiological safety study, get in line. The CDC will dismiss your disorders as mercury related as well. Be wise. Ban it all.
DOREEN CARLSON, Goshen, N.Y.