- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Mercury dangerous for everyone
To the editor:
Mercury toxicity is implicated in autism, but it is unwise to ignore the damage it does to all humans. The autism link is only a smokescreen. www.IAOMT.org demonstrates the destruction of neurons with thimerosal content typical of one flu shot. Alzheimer's is the result of the same destruction. One in six children from the 1990s are neuro-developmentally disordered -- hardly an incidental population. Greed and avoidance of legal accountability by doctors covering for the big pharmaceutical companies continues to endanger all of us with exposure to known neuro-toxic mercury. There are no safety studies on levels of mercury exposure injected into tissues. If you like being the epidemiological safety study, get in line. The CDC will dismiss your disorders as mercury related as well. Be wise. Ban it all.
DOREEN CARLSON, Goshen, N.Y.