- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Rush becomes conservatives' thorn
To the editor:Occasionally a letter starts my day with a bit of jocularity, and the recent letter from Bill Palmer gave me my big laugh of the day. Palmer's appetite for promoting illegal drug abuse is exactly what these weak-minded individuals need. They focus on his words of support.
I don't find Rush Limbaugh to be a leader in conservative ideology. He has become a thorn in our side, with his voice changing, squealing and whining, and then he tops it off by answering his own whining.
Limbaugh's EIB (Everybody's Idiot Broadcasting) radio network is not informative nor productive. He has become a hateful, self-absorbed hypocrite, albeit very entertaining.
FRANK MYERS, Cape Girardeau