- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The photograph above was taken in 1927 and shows Morgan Oak street looking east toward the river before the traffic bridge was built.
The photograph below was taken in 1963. St. Vincent's College is on the right. The Confederate Civil War Memorial is seen in the center of the parkway.