Latest from the Wire
- Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19, has 'mild' symptoms 8/16 12:59 pm
- Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19, has 'mild' symptoms 8/16 12:38 pm
- CDC drops quarantine, distancing recommendations for COVID 8/11 4:42 pm
- CDC drops quarantine, screening recommendations for COVID-19 8/11 3:21 pm
- North Korea claims disputed victory over virus, blames Seoul 8/11 5:34 am
- Evictions spiking as assistance, protections disappear 8/10 9:04 am
- LOCALIZE IT: Ideas for covering gaps in college readiness 8/9 9:15 am
CDC director announces shake-up, citing COVID mistakes (8/18/22)NEW YORK -- The head of the nation's top public health agency on Wednesday announced a shake-up of the organization, saying it fell short responding to COVID-19 and needs to become more nimble. The planned changes at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- CDC leaders call it a "reset" -- come amid criticism of the agency's response to COVID-19, monkeypox and other public health threats. The changes include internal staffing moves and steps to speed up data releases...
If you have information or ideas that you feel we should follow up on, please contact us at email@example.com.
State Health Departments - COVID-19 Updates
• Missouri Department of Health
• Illinois Department of Public Health
• Kentucky Department for Public Health
• Arkansas Department of Health
• Tennessee Department of Health
Visit KeepCapeStrong.com for details on coronavirus testing as well as useful links to community resources, local carry out or delivery options and shopping.
• Alzheimer's Association Greater Missouri Chapter