- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Hirsch-Tinsley Radio and Appliance Co., 727 Broadway, was photographed by G.D. Fronabarger about 1954 according to a display inside. The store was owned by Elmer O. Hirsch and Kermit C. Tinsley as listed in the 1956 city directory. The 1949 directory also listed the store.
The store sold General Electric and Zenith televisions and radios along with Hotpoint appliances.