- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
This early aerial photograph by G.D. Fronabarger shows the city of Cape Girardeau with Broadway in the center looking west from the Mississippi River. Water Street is in the foreground.
To the north of Broadway is a vacant area that once was the Riverview Hotel. It was destroyed by fire in 1916. To the north are Meyer-Albert Grocer Co. and the Union Mill building.
The Buckner-Radsgale building is across from the vacant area.