- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
Spring 2013 Dale Carnegie Training Announced
UPCOMING DALE CARNEGIE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO, December 21, 2012 -- Hendrickson Business Advisors has announced the dates for its next 8-Week Dale Carnegie Course as well as the 2-Day High Impact Presentations Course, both of which are open to the public.
#1: The 8-Week Dale Carnegie Course®
The Dale Carnegie Course® has transformed the careers of over 7 million graduates. This course will enable participants to move far beyond their comfort zone as they stretch for and attain ambitious new goals. It will also teach them the 5 Drivers of Success:
* Build Greater Self-Confidence
* Strengthen People Skills
* Enhance Communication Skills
* Develop Leadership Skills
* Reduce Stress and Improve our Attitude
It will take place on eight consecutive Thursday evenings from January 24 - March 14, 2013 from 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. at Southeast Missouri State University.
#2: 2-Day High Impact Presentations Course
A presentation is one of the most important tools business people have to get things done. Whether individuals are persuading colleagues, selling a client, energizing a team or showing an idea to senior management, the power of a solid presentation often makes the difference between success and failure.
The experience in this seminar is as close as one can get to having a personal coach. Participants begin presenting from almost the moment they walk into the class. They present at least six times over the course of two days. Presentations are videotaped and evaluated; participants also receive expert, one-on-one coaching at the end of each presentation. Because of the one-on-one aspect of the coaching, class size is very limited.
It will take place on two consecutive days: February 5 -- 6, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m. at Southeast Missouri State University.
Both courses are ISO 9001 certified and are taught by internationally endorsed Dale Carnegie Trainers. The investment for each course is $1,695 per participant. More details can be found at http://www.HendricksonBusinessAdvisors.com. To register, contact Rhett Hendrickson at 573.335.1885 or email@example.com.
# # #
Relevant Address: 1729 William Street Cape Girardeau, MO 63703