- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
Village Designs' Christmas
310 Route AA, Daisy, Mo.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, noon to 4 p.m. Sunday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
We are a seasonal Christmas shop featuring our own handmade Springerlee wire jewelry and wire home décor. Many other artists are featured this year in our shop, which includes pottery, glass art, bobbin lace, wood carving, baby items and handmade greeting cards.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
We sell our work to several museum stores, galleries and gift shops all over the U.S. that specialize in American handmade items. Shoppers are usually delighted to see our century-old house in Daisy that belonged to Dodie's grandmother.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Our seasonal Christmas shop has been open for 16 years and has become a tradition for many to visit each year. We see people from several states as they visit relatives over the holidays.