- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Village Designs' Christmas
310 Route AA, Daisy, Mo.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, noon to 4 p.m. Sunday
What delightful items will shoppers find at your store this holiday season?
We are a seasonal Christmas shop featuring our own handmade Springerlee wire jewelry and wire home décor. Many other artists are featured this year in our shop, which includes pottery, glass art, bobbin lace, wood carving, baby items and handmade greeting cards.
What may shoppers be surprised by when they visit your store?
We sell our work to several museum stores, galleries and gift shops all over the U.S. that specialize in American handmade items. Shoppers are usually delighted to see our century-old house in Daisy that belonged to Dodie's grandmother.
Why do you enjoy doing business in a small town?
Our seasonal Christmas shop has been open for 16 years and has become a tradition for many to visit each year. We see people from several states as they visit relatives over the holidays.