- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape County Tea Party Monthly Meeting
On September 18th, 2012 at 6:30pm, the Cape County Tea Party (CCTP) will hold its open monthly meeting at the Cape Girardeau Public Library. The meeting is called the Third Tuesday Tea Time and is held on the Third Tuesday of each month to continue the work to complete our Mission as stated below.
We continue our focus on the election this month with our speakers Freida Keough of the Missouri Precinct Project and Phillip S Griffin II who is a noted expert on voter fraud and election monitoring.
- Frieda was born and raised in Germany and came to this country in the late 60's. The Germany she left was very pro-American. Frieda is a leader in the Missouri Precinct Project (MOPP). MOPP was created to educate and motivate conservatives to become more involved in the political process and to register more non-registered citizens and increase voter participation. The precinct is the smallest sub-division of our government and that is where we have to get involved to change things from the bottom up.
- Web site: http://www.moprecinctproject.org/
- Phillip started practicing law in 1992 and started his own law firm in August 1998. He has a general law practice specializing in many areas. He regularly serves as local counsel for law firms from Virginia Beach, Richmond, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Roanoke, Baltimore, Bethesda, Pittsburg, and Charleston. He has clients all over the country. He has appeared in more than 40 different Virginia state courts, the Court of Appeals, the Virginia Supreme Court, five Federal courts, and the 4th Circuit (covering several southern states).
- Phillip has served as counsel for a Who's Who list of American politicians including John Thune, Saxby Chambliss, Virgil Goode... ...John McCain and Sarah Palin in Tampa, Florida... ...Senator Scott Brown, Senator Marco Rubio, Pat Toomey, John Raese, Glen Urgheart, Governor Chris Christie, Governor Ehrlich, Governor Rick Scott, Governor Rick Perry, Attorney General Jerry Kilgore, Senator George Allen former Attorney General Robert McDonnell, Governor Bob McDonnell, Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling and Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli.
- In both 2003 and 2006, our speaker was named a Businessman of the Year honoree by the National Republican Congressional Committee.
- In his spare time he runs local races, was named SVR runner of the year for 2006 and 2009, has run four marathons, plays tennis, skis and previously coached little league baseball and BRYSA soccer... ...and is a baseball fan!
- He has four (4) children ages 8 to 14, and resides in downtown Winchester, VA.
The goals of each meeting are to:
- Disseminate topical information that affects CCTP members and the community at large (typically a speaker)
- Engage the attendees in a form of activism to work toward the completion of our mission
- Increase the membership of the CCTP
Everyone is invited regardless of party or ideology! We hope you will attend! Expect homework!
For more information, see the TTTT link on our website:
- Web Site:
|- Brian Bollmannfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|- Jan Farraremail@example.com|
|- Jeannie Hinckfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|- Tom Youngemail@example.com|
Our mission is to attract, educate, organize and mobilize fellow citizens to secure Public Policy consistent with Fiscal Responsibility, Founding Principles and Constitutionally Limited Government under God.