- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- State of emergency declared in Missouri (2/24/18)1
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Good Samaritan: Tami Jo Rutherford
Whether you see her at a football game or a Valentine party she is on the move for someone but herself.
Warehouse lead, wife, mother of three, care taker of her mother's needs, as well as mine. Tami Jo Rutherford, 38, white female, from Shawneetown, Mo. Incredible good samaritan.
Most people in the management position seldom mop a warehouse floor, unload trucks, unbox freight, load pool tables for customers, bake brownies for employees, show appreciation every day saying good job guys we rocked that out.
She says the I in Tami stands for important. That she truly is.
When you need help she's there, night or day, she's there. Just call, she's there.
Tami is not only my lead at work, Tami is my best friend.
On a bad day she lifts you up. If you have a problem, she listens. She really cares.