- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
PBS winners for February
Two students and a staff member at Perryville High School were recently honored as part of the school-wide Positive Behavior Support (PBS) program.
They are (from left) juniors Cody Hogan and Seth Noland, and PHS custodian Tina Berkbuegler. They each received a $10 gift certificate from Hoeckele Bakery in Perryville.
Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance.
Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings, along with the names of staff members.