- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
PBS winners for February
Two students and a staff member at Perryville High School were recently honored as part of the school-wide Positive Behavior Support (PBS) program.
They are (from left) juniors Cody Hogan and Seth Noland, and PHS custodian Tina Berkbuegler. They each received a $10 gift certificate from Hoeckele Bakery in Perryville.
Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance.
Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings, along with the names of staff members.