- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Cigarette butt, DNA help police crack case on 2013 Cape copper heist (7/17/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Navy SEALs endorse Peter Kinder for governor (7/17/16)10
PBS winners for February
Two students and a staff member at Perryville High School were recently honored as part of the school-wide Positive Behavior Support (PBS) program.
They are (from left) juniors Cody Hogan and Seth Noland, and PHS custodian Tina Berkbuegler. They each received a $10 gift certificate from Hoeckele Bakery in Perryville.
Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance.
Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings, along with the names of staff members.