- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)14
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Disappointed with the advertising of the two major party competitors in our race? With over $1,000,000 of campaign contributions, they've determined the best way to present their message is to put up unflattering pictures of their opponent and then disparage each other, ending with "and I approved this message."
How sad. I await concrete proposals from either competitor. We have laid out multiple proposals, particularly reducing spending. Stop funding for: the Congressional Hunger Center based in Washington, D.C., Girl Scouts of America in New York, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, National Endowment for the Arts, Essential Air Service, mass transit projects and federal historic tax credits. We need to reduce the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency. We need to reduce massive basing in Germany, Japan and Korea; let our economic competitors take more responsibility for their own defense.
And we won't interrupt your dinner with a robo-call. It's rude.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO