- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Disappointed with the advertising of the two major party competitors in our race? With over $1,000,000 of campaign contributions, they've determined the best way to present their message is to put up unflattering pictures of their opponent and then disparage each other, ending with "and I approved this message."
How sad. I await concrete proposals from either competitor. We have laid out multiple proposals, particularly reducing spending. Stop funding for: the Congressional Hunger Center based in Washington, D.C., Girl Scouts of America in New York, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, National Endowment for the Arts, Essential Air Service, mass transit projects and federal historic tax credits. We need to reduce the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency. We need to reduce massive basing in Germany, Japan and Korea; let our economic competitors take more responsibility for their own defense.
And we won't interrupt your dinner with a robo-call. It's rude.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO