- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Disappointed with the advertising of the two major party competitors in our race? With over $1,000,000 of campaign contributions, they've determined the best way to present their message is to put up unflattering pictures of their opponent and then disparage each other, ending with "and I approved this message."
How sad. I await concrete proposals from either competitor. We have laid out multiple proposals, particularly reducing spending. Stop funding for: the Congressional Hunger Center based in Washington, D.C., Girl Scouts of America in New York, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, National Endowment for the Arts, Essential Air Service, mass transit projects and federal historic tax credits. We need to reduce the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency. We need to reduce massive basing in Germany, Japan and Korea; let our economic competitors take more responsibility for their own defense.
And we won't interrupt your dinner with a robo-call. It's rude.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO