- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- State of emergency declared in Missouri (2/24/18)1
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Disappointed with the advertising of the two major party competitors in our race? With over $1,000,000 of campaign contributions, they've determined the best way to present their message is to put up unflattering pictures of their opponent and then disparage each other, ending with "and I approved this message."
How sad. I await concrete proposals from either competitor. We have laid out multiple proposals, particularly reducing spending. Stop funding for: the Congressional Hunger Center based in Washington, D.C., Girl Scouts of America in New York, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, National Endowment for the Arts, Essential Air Service, mass transit projects and federal historic tax credits. We need to reduce the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency. We need to reduce massive basing in Germany, Japan and Korea; let our economic competitors take more responsibility for their own defense.
And we won't interrupt your dinner with a robo-call. It's rude.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO