- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)4
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Disappointed with the advertising of the two major party competitors in our race? With over $1,000,000 of campaign contributions, they've determined the best way to present their message is to put up unflattering pictures of their opponent and then disparage each other, ending with "and I approved this message."
How sad. I await concrete proposals from either competitor. We have laid out multiple proposals, particularly reducing spending. Stop funding for: the Congressional Hunger Center based in Washington, D.C., Girl Scouts of America in New York, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, National Endowment for the Arts, Essential Air Service, mass transit projects and federal historic tax credits. We need to reduce the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency. We need to reduce massive basing in Germany, Japan and Korea; let our economic competitors take more responsibility for their own defense.
And we won't interrupt your dinner with a robo-call. It's rude.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO