- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Scott City officials, others oppose plan for railroad-tie treatment plant (9/25/17)5
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Bowmaking at the Nature Center
Bethany Soucy of Kansas City works hard to make a long bow at the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center's bow making class Friday.
If you missed this class, Saturday, Oct. 2, will be a good day to visit the Nature Center for "Nature and the Arts" from 1 to 4 p.m.
Come visit the nature center and be inspired by artists who love nature and have some interesting ways of incorporating it into wheir work. Listen to music, visit with artisans and watch as these talented folks demonstrate and display their crafts. Kids and adults will have the opportunity to make a nature craft to take home. All ages. Youth and adult groups welcome. No registration required.