- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Bowmaking at the Nature Center
Bethany Soucy of Kansas City works hard to make a long bow at the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center's bow making class Friday.
If you missed this class, Saturday, Oct. 2, will be a good day to visit the Nature Center for "Nature and the Arts" from 1 to 4 p.m.
Come visit the nature center and be inspired by artists who love nature and have some interesting ways of incorporating it into wheir work. Listen to music, visit with artisans and watch as these talented folks demonstrate and display their crafts. Kids and adults will have the opportunity to make a nature craft to take home. All ages. Youth and adult groups welcome. No registration required.