- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Bowmaking at the Nature Center
Bethany Soucy of Kansas City works hard to make a long bow at the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center's bow making class Friday.
If you missed this class, Saturday, Oct. 2, will be a good day to visit the Nature Center for "Nature and the Arts" from 1 to 4 p.m.
Come visit the nature center and be inspired by artists who love nature and have some interesting ways of incorporating it into wheir work. Listen to music, visit with artisans and watch as these talented folks demonstrate and display their crafts. Kids and adults will have the opportunity to make a nature craft to take home. All ages. Youth and adult groups welcome. No registration required.