- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)7
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Fake UFC event listing stirs the pot at local Golden Corral (2/10/18)3
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
Bowmaking at the Nature Center
Bethany Soucy of Kansas City works hard to make a long bow at the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center's bow making class Friday.
If you missed this class, Saturday, Oct. 2, will be a good day to visit the Nature Center for "Nature and the Arts" from 1 to 4 p.m.
Come visit the nature center and be inspired by artists who love nature and have some interesting ways of incorporating it into wheir work. Listen to music, visit with artisans and watch as these talented folks demonstrate and display their crafts. Kids and adults will have the opportunity to make a nature craft to take home. All ages. Youth and adult groups welcome. No registration required.