- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Bowmaking at the Nature Center
Bethany Soucy of Kansas City works hard to make a long bow at the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center's bow making class Friday.
If you missed this class, Saturday, Oct. 2, will be a good day to visit the Nature Center for "Nature and the Arts" from 1 to 4 p.m.
Come visit the nature center and be inspired by artists who love nature and have some interesting ways of incorporating it into wheir work. Listen to music, visit with artisans and watch as these talented folks demonstrate and display their crafts. Kids and adults will have the opportunity to make a nature craft to take home. All ages. Youth and adult groups welcome. No registration required.