- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
The creek bed at Dennis Scivally Park has drawn youngsters for decades.
Frony shot the top photo sometime before the footbridge was built by Dennis M. Scivally in 1941. The creek is a tributary of Walker Branch. The park is located at Cape Rock Drive and Brookwood Drive in Cape Girardeau. The lower photo was made recently.