- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Paid election letter: Adams the best qualified candidate for assessor
I would like to recommend Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor in the primary election Aug. 7.
Bob has been a fellow appraiser for 30-plus years in the Cape Girardeau County area, first serving as an employee of the former Colonial Federal Savings and Loan Association and later as an independent fee appraiser owning and operating Adams Appraisal LLC.
Bob has the experience and knowledge to successfully perform the duties of the assessor's office, and is the best qualified candidate.
WILLIAM "BILL" DOCKINS, 429 Themis St., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701