- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
Paid election letter: Adams the best qualified candidate for assessor
I would like to recommend Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor in the primary election Aug. 7.
Bob has been a fellow appraiser for 30-plus years in the Cape Girardeau County area, first serving as an employee of the former Colonial Federal Savings and Loan Association and later as an independent fee appraiser owning and operating Adams Appraisal LLC.
Bob has the experience and knowledge to successfully perform the duties of the assessor's office, and is the best qualified candidate.
WILLIAM "BILL" DOCKINS, 429 Themis St., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701