- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Paid election letter: Adams the best qualified candidate for assessor
I would like to recommend Bob Adams for Cape Girardeau County assessor in the primary election Aug. 7.
Bob has been a fellow appraiser for 30-plus years in the Cape Girardeau County area, first serving as an employee of the former Colonial Federal Savings and Loan Association and later as an independent fee appraiser owning and operating Adams Appraisal LLC.
Bob has the experience and knowledge to successfully perform the duties of the assessor's office, and is the best qualified candidate.
WILLIAM "BILL" DOCKINS, 429 Themis St., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701