- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Paid election letter: Adams will unite district
Gerald Adams is the one candidate that can unite the citizens of the 146th District. Gerald will work tirelessly to put "unity" back into our community.
Gerald's father, Leonard Adams, was a decorated veteran of World War II and a long time member of American Legion Post 158. Gerald's brother Bob (National Guard), Son Jake (U.S. Air Force) and five uncles (Army) have all fought for our nation. Obviously, patriotism runs deep in Gerald's family. I believe Gerald will stand in defense of our veterans' hard earned rights. As a veteran, I support Gerald Adams to be our next state representative.
DAVID HITT, 1192 Easton Drive, Jackson, MO 63755