- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Paid election letter: Adams will unite district
Gerald Adams is the one candidate that can unite the citizens of the 146th District. Gerald will work tirelessly to put "unity" back into our community.
Gerald's father, Leonard Adams, was a decorated veteran of World War II and a long time member of American Legion Post 158. Gerald's brother Bob (National Guard), Son Jake (U.S. Air Force) and five uncles (Army) have all fought for our nation. Obviously, patriotism runs deep in Gerald's family. I believe Gerald will stand in defense of our veterans' hard earned rights. As a veteran, I support Gerald Adams to be our next state representative.
DAVID HITT, 1192 Easton Drive, Jackson, MO 63755