- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
Paid election letter: Adams will unite district
Gerald Adams is the one candidate that can unite the citizens of the 146th District. Gerald will work tirelessly to put "unity" back into our community.
Gerald's father, Leonard Adams, was a decorated veteran of World War II and a long time member of American Legion Post 158. Gerald's brother Bob (National Guard), Son Jake (U.S. Air Force) and five uncles (Army) have all fought for our nation. Obviously, patriotism runs deep in Gerald's family. I believe Gerald will stand in defense of our veterans' hard earned rights. As a veteran, I support Gerald Adams to be our next state representative.
DAVID HITT, 1192 Easton Drive, Jackson, MO 63755