- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Paid election letter: Adams will unite district
Gerald Adams is the one candidate that can unite the citizens of the 146th District. Gerald will work tirelessly to put "unity" back into our community.
Gerald's father, Leonard Adams, was a decorated veteran of World War II and a long time member of American Legion Post 158. Gerald's brother Bob (National Guard), Son Jake (U.S. Air Force) and five uncles (Army) have all fought for our nation. Obviously, patriotism runs deep in Gerald's family. I believe Gerald will stand in defense of our veterans' hard earned rights. As a veteran, I support Gerald Adams to be our next state representative.
DAVID HITT, 1192 Easton Drive, Jackson, MO 63755