- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Paid election letter: Adams will unite district
Gerald Adams is the one candidate that can unite the citizens of the 146th District. Gerald will work tirelessly to put "unity" back into our community.
Gerald's father, Leonard Adams, was a decorated veteran of World War II and a long time member of American Legion Post 158. Gerald's brother Bob (National Guard), Son Jake (U.S. Air Force) and five uncles (Army) have all fought for our nation. Obviously, patriotism runs deep in Gerald's family. I believe Gerald will stand in defense of our veterans' hard earned rights. As a veteran, I support Gerald Adams to be our next state representative.
DAVID HITT, 1192 Easton Drive, Jackson, MO 63755