- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Jumbo size: Rhodes 101 sets a world record with 15-foot, 4,700 gallon drinking cup (8/21/17)3
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Unions deliver signatures to block right-to-work in Missouri (8/20/17)40
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Ameren Missouri donates to United Way of SEMO
Ameren Missouri and employees donated $27,558.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
Front row L to R: Natalie Dowdy, Janice Collier, Jean Mason, Laura Klipfel, Cheryl Kern, Lee Ann Nace. Back row L to R: Dave Goehring, Tim Beussink, Dan Kohler, Jim Fees, Russ Burger, Randy Armstrong.