- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
Ameren Missouri donates to United Way of SEMO
Ameren Missouri and employees donated $27,558.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
Front row L to R: Natalie Dowdy, Janice Collier, Jean Mason, Laura Klipfel, Cheryl Kern, Lee Ann Nace. Back row L to R: Dave Goehring, Tim Beussink, Dan Kohler, Jim Fees, Russ Burger, Randy Armstrong.