- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Ameren Missouri donates to United Way of SEMO
Ameren Missouri and employees donated $27,558.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
Front row L to R: Natalie Dowdy, Janice Collier, Jean Mason, Laura Klipfel, Cheryl Kern, Lee Ann Nace. Back row L to R: Dave Goehring, Tim Beussink, Dan Kohler, Jim Fees, Russ Burger, Randy Armstrong.