- Sheriff, Scott County named in discrimination lawsuit by deputy (9/22/18)3
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)13
- Sugarfire Smoke House opens in Cape (9/20/18)
- Multiple-vehicle wreck Saturday on Interstate 55 (9/17/18)2
- Large crowd turns out at Cape city council meeting to contest developer (9/21/18)3
- Cape experiencing a mid-town rebirth in commercial business areas (9/22/18)3
- Business Notebook: Women Auto Know: Amy Ybarra of GearHeads Auto Repair talks shop to educate, empower women (9/17/18)
- The 41st annual River Tales Classic Car Show revs up downtown Cape Girardeau (9/17/18)
Scott County tax liens
Tax liens and lien discharges recorded at the office of Tara L. Mason, recorder of deeds, during April are filed by the Missouri Department of Revenue, except as indicated by IRS designation. For more information, contact the recorder's office at (573) 545-3551.
TAX LIENS FILED
Fowler, Christina D.
Fowler, Christy A.
Wheeler Jr., Mose
Superior Janitorial Services LLC (IRS) (2)
TAX LIENS DISCHARGED
Trum Tank Service Inc (2)
Getgo Audio LLC
G & D Communications Inc
Ridgeway Designs LLC
Summer Infant USA Inc (2)
TAX LIENS EXPUNGED