- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Scott City council passes measures to block treatment plant project (10/10/17)1
LeisureEase Announces the Launch of Wrapsit™, the Only Portable Pet Crate Designed to Fit Outdoor Folding, Quad Chairs
Wrapsit™ is an innovative crate that makes your pet feel safe, secure and happy anytime, anywhere.
Cape Girardeau, MO (March 20, 2017) — LeisureEase, LLC, a company founded by two pet-loving sisters in 2016, today introduced its flagship product, Wrapsit™, a soft-sided slipcover pet crate developed for on-the-go pets and their parents.
The convenient Wrapsit slipcover crate slides securely onto the legs of traditional folding, fabric lawn chairs. It securely fastens with safety clips, completely enclosing the space beneath the chair’s seat to create a soft, breathable, portable crate for small pets, and giving pet parents peace of mind when taking their four legged friends to events.
“Pets are an important part of any family!”, said Lisa Beaty Bishop, creator of Wrapsit. “Whether pet parents are taking their furry friends to their kids’ soccer game, on a trip in their RV, traveling to dog shows or agility competitions, or just sitting around a campfire, Wrapsit gives pets a safe and comfortable place to relax. Wrapsit also provides an amazing layer of security for all the stuff pet owners love to bring along. I like to think of it as dry and discreet, whether pet or purse!”
When the day is done, Wrapsit closes with the chair and the patented rear panel wraps and secures to become the carrying case; complete with pockets, a padded handle and a convertible shoulder strap/pet leash.
Wrapsit’s kennel is constructed of a tough PVC coated, polyester mesh. Once on the chair, it is accessible by a large zipper opening and provides ventilation with windows on all four sides of the crate. The base is made of a heavy, coated polyester, making it waterproof and durable.
“My two chihuahuas can’t get enough of our Wrapsit. We use it every weekend at agility competitions!,” said Kama Rueschenberg, trainer and animal agent at AZ Animal Actors. “It’s the only kennel they’ve ever put themselves in willingly!”
About LeisureEase, LLC
LeisureEase, LLC was founded by sisters, Lisa Beaty Bishop of Cape Girardeau, MO, and Carla Beaty Collette of Dallas, TX, and offers the patented Wrapsit™ slipcover crate as its flagship product. Originally developed by Lisa to accommodate her anti-social shih tzu, Pelé, during her daughter’s soccer games, Wrapsit was also quickly found useful in providing dry, secure stowage for all the personal items and extra stuff dragged to the games. Since that time, the team has focused efforts on the mesh-sided model of Wrapsit™ slipcover crate, but over the next five years, there are plans to expand the slipcover crate line to include at least three additional models with several variations each. Accessory offerings will also be added to complement the entire line or meet specific needs of individual models.
To find out more, please visit www.wrapsit.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube .
# # #