- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Remember that health expenses flexible spending account you paid into all year?
If you don't use that money by December 31, it's gone. It may be too late to see your regular doctor or dentist, or maybe you don't have one. SEMO Health Network is here to help!
Our Benton, MO Dental Center, located at 6724 Highway 77 E next to the Dollar General Store, offers the caring dental care you need. Our Medical Center also offers primary medical care; preventive health screenings; adult immunizations; acute care for minor illness or injury; children's care, including immunizations and well-child checks; adolescent health; geriatrics; women's health care, including family planning and annual gynecological exams; full diabetes program; on-site laboratory services; mental health/counseling referrals; translation services for non-English speaking patients; migrant services; EKG; dietary counseling; behavioral counseling referrals; and dental care. Medical hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to noon Fridays, and dental center hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. Dental hours of operation are 7:30 am-6 pm Monday through Thursday. For medical appointments, patients may call (573) 545-4200, and dental appointments may be made by calling (573) 545-4191.
SEMO Health Network
6724 Highway 77 E, Benton, MO
573-545-4200 Medical/573-545-4191 Dental