- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
CAPE COUNTY 4-H BENEFITS FROM NRA GRANT
L-R, Gary Schweer, Emily Todt, Spencer Lorenz, and Paul Lichtenegger, 4-H members with Remington Model 11-87 shotguns
The Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shooting Sports program recently received 2 Remington Model 11-87 shotguns from a National Rifle Association grant program. Forty-five 4-H members in Cape Girardeau County will benefit from the NRA Grant program in 2012. The pictured 4-H members recently competed in the State 4-H Trap Shooting Competition. The 4-H program serves over 300 Cape County youth from ages
5-18 with 262 volunteers.
Contact Jim Lichtenegger, at 573-243-3581 about 4-H in Cape Girardeau County.