- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
Paid election letter: ‘Parker Rangers' on campaign trail
Hundreds of volunteers, dubbed "Parker Rangers," diligently work to achieve Bob Parker's twin goals of reducing federal spending to keep Social Security solvent and protecting the unborn. Among our group are many senior and veteran volunteers who contribute their talents and time to help Bob get elected. We seek God's will to guide our efforts.
One innovation is known as the Parker Ranger Truck. Individuals take their own vehicle (normally a pickup) and attach signs that can be viewed at parades, candidate forums or in neighborhoods where volunteers go door to door.
Vote Republican Bob Parker, Congress, on Aug. 7.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755