- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)3
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
Paid election letter: ‘Parker Rangers' on campaign trail
Hundreds of volunteers, dubbed "Parker Rangers," diligently work to achieve Bob Parker's twin goals of reducing federal spending to keep Social Security solvent and protecting the unborn. Among our group are many senior and veteran volunteers who contribute their talents and time to help Bob get elected. We seek God's will to guide our efforts.
One innovation is known as the Parker Ranger Truck. Individuals take their own vehicle (normally a pickup) and attach signs that can be viewed at parades, candidate forums or in neighborhoods where volunteers go door to door.
Vote Republican Bob Parker, Congress, on Aug. 7.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755