- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Paid election letter: ‘Parker Rangers' on campaign trail
Hundreds of volunteers, dubbed "Parker Rangers," diligently work to achieve Bob Parker's twin goals of reducing federal spending to keep Social Security solvent and protecting the unborn. Among our group are many senior and veteran volunteers who contribute their talents and time to help Bob get elected. We seek God's will to guide our efforts.
One innovation is known as the Parker Ranger Truck. Individuals take their own vehicle (normally a pickup) and attach signs that can be viewed at parades, candidate forums or in neighborhoods where volunteers go door to door.
Vote Republican Bob Parker, Congress, on Aug. 7.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755