- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Paid election letter: ‘Parker Rangers' on campaign trail
Hundreds of volunteers, dubbed "Parker Rangers," diligently work to achieve Bob Parker's twin goals of reducing federal spending to keep Social Security solvent and protecting the unborn. Among our group are many senior and veteran volunteers who contribute their talents and time to help Bob get elected. We seek God's will to guide our efforts.
One innovation is known as the Parker Ranger Truck. Individuals take their own vehicle (normally a pickup) and attach signs that can be viewed at parades, candidate forums or in neighborhoods where volunteers go door to door.
Vote Republican Bob Parker, Congress, on Aug. 7.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755