- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)12
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Paid election letter: ‘Parker Rangers' on campaign trail
Hundreds of volunteers, dubbed "Parker Rangers," diligently work to achieve Bob Parker's twin goals of reducing federal spending to keep Social Security solvent and protecting the unborn. Among our group are many senior and veteran volunteers who contribute their talents and time to help Bob get elected. We seek God's will to guide our efforts.
One innovation is known as the Parker Ranger Truck. Individuals take their own vehicle (normally a pickup) and attach signs that can be viewed at parades, candidate forums or in neighborhoods where volunteers go door to door.
Vote Republican Bob Parker, Congress, on Aug. 7.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755