- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)34
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)8
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Equipping Christians / Reaching Islam
On June 19th, 2012 at 6:30pm, the Cape County Tea Party (CCTP) will hold its regular monthly meeting at the Cape Girardeau Public Library. The meeting is called the Third Tuesday Tea Time and is held on the Third Tuesday of each month to continue the work to complete our Mission as stated below.
This month our speaker is Usama Dakdok of the Straight Way of Grace Ministry. Founded by Usama in 2001, the Straight Way of Grace Ministry travels throughout the United States equipping Christians to be effective witnesses of Jesus Christ to their Muslim neighbors, as well as ministering to Muslims directly.
- Usama was born in Egypt and raised in a Christian home as the son of a Baptist pastor. He became a Christian at the age of eleven. Usama learned about Islam in school because it was, and still is, a mandatory subject. To further his knowledge of Islam, he studied Islamic law in college.
- Usama came to the United States in 1992 after his marriage to Vicki, an American whom he met in Germany, where they were both in a full-time ministry. In 1997 they were blessed with a son, Caleb. Usama holds a Bachelor's Degree in Theology and a Master's Degree in Missiology from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.
The Straight Way of Grace Ministry
PO Box 244
Venice, FL 34284-0244
Everyone is invited regardless of party or ideology! We hope you will attend! Expect homework!
For more information, see the TTTT link on our website: