- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Students, staff display positive behavior
Two students and a staff member at Perryville High School were recently honored as part of the school-wide Positive Behavior Support (PBS) program.
They are (from left) juniors Cody Hogan and Seth Noland, and PHS custodian Tina Berkbuegler. They each received a $10 gift certificate from Hoeckele Bakery in Perryville.
Students who are found going above and beyond the PBS expectations may be issued a Buccaneer Buck by administrators and faculty members. Students may then redeem their Buccaneer Buck for a free homework pass, free admission to one athletic event, a free drink and snack from the concession stand, $1 off a library fine, or free admission to one school dance.
Once redeemed, their Buccaneer Buck will be entered into the monthly, quarterly, and semester PBS drawings, along with the names of staff members.