- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)4
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Iraq Victory Party/Cape Veterans Appreciation
The Cape County Tea Party (CCTP) invites the Community of Cape Girardeau County to come together to Celebrate our local Men and Women of the Armed Forces on March 20th at 7:00pm, marking the Ninth Anniversary of the start of the Iraq War.
CCTP is truly grassroots and not funded by any group or entity.
We are asking our neighbors, churches, businesses and friends to work with us to show our appreciation of our troops' heroic defense of America. Join us in investing our time, talent, and treasure to hold an exciting event worthy of the Women and Men from Cape County who have protected us.
We are honored to announce that NEAL BOYD has offered to sing and speak at the event!
We will have Music, a program, food and drink,(cash bar). Proceeds to Wounded Warriors.
Attire: Suits, Dresses adn Uniforms.
Please visit www.Capecountyteaparty.org/ivp for details and
information on how you can help.
Attendance will be limited to the space available at the event site.
Information on ticketing will be released soon!
Contact Brian Bollmann, 314-882-3327 or email@example.com
or Barb Barnard, 573-225-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org