- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)2
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
Iraq Victory Party/Cape Veterans Appreciation
The Cape County Tea Party (CCTP) invites the Community of Cape Girardeau County to come together to Celebrate our local Men and Women of the Armed Forces on March 20th at 7:00pm, marking the Ninth Anniversary of the start of the Iraq War.
CCTP is truly grassroots and not funded by any group or entity.
We are asking our neighbors, churches, businesses and friends to work with us to show our appreciation of our troops' heroic defense of America. Join us in investing our time, talent, and treasure to hold an exciting event worthy of the Women and Men from Cape County who have protected us.
We are honored to announce that NEAL BOYD has offered to sing and speak at the event!
We will have Music, a program, food and drink,(cash bar). Proceeds to Wounded Warriors.
Attire: Suits, Dresses adn Uniforms.
Please visit www.Capecountyteaparty.org/ivp for details and
information on how you can help.
Attendance will be limited to the space available at the event site.
Information on ticketing will be released soon!
Contact Brian Bollmann, 314-882-3327 or email@example.com
or Barb Barnard, 573-225-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org