- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Iraq Victory Party/Cape Veterans Appreciation
The Cape County Tea Party (CCTP) invites the Community of Cape Girardeau County to come together to Celebrate our local Men and Women of the Armed Forces on March 20th at 7:00pm, marking the Ninth Anniversary of the start of the Iraq War.
CCTP is truly grassroots and not funded by any group or entity.
We are asking our neighbors, churches, businesses and friends to work with us to show our appreciation of our troops' heroic defense of America. Join us in investing our time, talent, and treasure to hold an exciting event worthy of the Women and Men from Cape County who have protected us.
We are honored to announce that NEAL BOYD has offered to sing and speak at the event!
We will have Music, a program, food and drink,(cash bar). Proceeds to Wounded Warriors.
Attire: Suits, Dresses adn Uniforms.
Please visit www.Capecountyteaparty.org/ivp for details and
information on how you can help.
Attendance will be limited to the space available at the event site.
Information on ticketing will be released soon!
Contact Brian Bollmann, 314-882-3327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Barb Barnard, 573-225-3511 or email@example.com