- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- New ride-hailing law draws praise from carGo official (4/25/17)
Re-Creation USA Performs for Veterans
Residents and staff of the Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau were treated to Broadway-style entertainment on Friday, November 12, performed by Re-Creation USA. This troupe of young, volunteer entertainers performs at VA hospitals and State Veterans Homes across the country. Their hour-long show included dynamic vocal renditions of Broadway favorites, intricate dance and choreography, and a patriotic tribute to the Veterans.
Re-Creation was founded in 1976 and performs in all 50 states. These performances are made possible by support from Help Hospitalized Verterans, the BVL (Bowlers to Veterans Link), local Elks Lodges, and The Veterans Fund.