- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)26
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Perryville Career Center students collect food for area pantries
Perryville Area Career Center was recently involved in collecting canned food items for needy families in the area. In total they collected over 600 canned goods. The canned goods were divided into thirds and were sent to three area pantries: St. Vincent De Paul, in Perryville and Ste. Genevieve (Valle) and New Salem Baptist Church in Meadow Heights.
The Perryville Area Career Center provides real world job skills training and experience to Valle, Ste. Genevieve, Meadow Heights, Perryville, St. Vincent, and Saxony Lutheran High School students.