- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Perryville Career Center students collect food for area pantries
Perryville Area Career Center was recently involved in collecting canned food items for needy families in the area. In total they collected over 600 canned goods. The canned goods were divided into thirds and were sent to three area pantries: St. Vincent De Paul, in Perryville and Ste. Genevieve (Valle) and New Salem Baptist Church in Meadow Heights.
The Perryville Area Career Center provides real world job skills training and experience to Valle, Ste. Genevieve, Meadow Heights, Perryville, St. Vincent, and Saxony Lutheran High School students.