- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
Perryville Career Center students collect food for area pantries
Perryville Area Career Center was recently involved in collecting canned food items for needy families in the area. In total they collected over 600 canned goods. The canned goods were divided into thirds and were sent to three area pantries: St. Vincent De Paul, in Perryville and Ste. Genevieve (Valle) and New Salem Baptist Church in Meadow Heights.
The Perryville Area Career Center provides real world job skills training and experience to Valle, Ste. Genevieve, Meadow Heights, Perryville, St. Vincent, and Saxony Lutheran High School students.