- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Perryville Career Center students collect food for area pantries
Perryville Area Career Center was recently involved in collecting canned food items for needy families in the area. In total they collected over 600 canned goods. The canned goods were divided into thirds and were sent to three area pantries: St. Vincent De Paul, in Perryville and Ste. Genevieve (Valle) and New Salem Baptist Church in Meadow Heights.
The Perryville Area Career Center provides real world job skills training and experience to Valle, Ste. Genevieve, Meadow Heights, Perryville, St. Vincent, and Saxony Lutheran High School students.