- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Check out the NARS web site. Chris was born in Cape and is the owner of NARSl He opened a branch of NARS in Cape and gave many residents a job.
Chris is the kind of boss we all wish we had. He cares about the quality of life of his employees and their families. Chris learned how the business world works from his father and grandfather, who were salesmen.
I am Chris' aunt and have watched him grow through the years. He started his career while still in high school. He is a person true to his God, himself, his family, parents and grandparents. I am very proud of him.
I will let the article do the talking. Thank you