- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)11
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Check out the NARS web site. Chris was born in Cape and is the owner of NARSl He opened a branch of NARS in Cape and gave many residents a job.
Chris is the kind of boss we all wish we had. He cares about the quality of life of his employees and their families. Chris learned how the business world works from his father and grandfather, who were salesmen.
I am Chris' aunt and have watched him grow through the years. He started his career while still in high school. He is a person true to his God, himself, his family, parents and grandparents. I am very proud of him.
I will let the article do the talking. Thank you