- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Check out the NARS web site. Chris was born in Cape and is the owner of NARSl He opened a branch of NARS in Cape and gave many residents a job.
Chris is the kind of boss we all wish we had. He cares about the quality of life of his employees and their families. Chris learned how the business world works from his father and grandfather, who were salesmen.
I am Chris' aunt and have watched him grow through the years. He started his career while still in high school. He is a person true to his God, himself, his family, parents and grandparents. I am very proud of him.
I will let the article do the talking. Thank you