- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
Check out the NARS web site. Chris was born in Cape and is the owner of NARSl He opened a branch of NARS in Cape and gave many residents a job.
Chris is the kind of boss we all wish we had. He cares about the quality of life of his employees and their families. Chris learned how the business world works from his father and grandfather, who were salesmen.
I am Chris' aunt and have watched him grow through the years. He started his career while still in high school. He is a person true to his God, himself, his family, parents and grandparents. I am very proud of him.
I will let the article do the talking. Thank you