- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Check out the NARS web site. Chris was born in Cape and is the owner of NARSl He opened a branch of NARS in Cape and gave many residents a job.
Chris is the kind of boss we all wish we had. He cares about the quality of life of his employees and their families. Chris learned how the business world works from his father and grandfather, who were salesmen.
I am Chris' aunt and have watched him grow through the years. He started his career while still in high school. He is a person true to his God, himself, his family, parents and grandparents. I am very proud of him.
I will let the article do the talking. Thank you