- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Let 2009 be the year we focus on service to others!
The Holiday Season often brings with it thoughts of doing good for our fellow man. Unfortunately, once the holidays fade, those thoughts of servitude often do so as well. Don't let that happen to you this year. Learn more about CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children )and how everyday citizens are making phenomenal differences in the lives of abused and neglected children in your community. These children are innocent victims who deserve a voice and a person to fight for them. you can become that person. last year, CASA Volunteers in Cape Girardeau, Perry and Bollinger Counties served almost 100 children. Unfortunately, the need is greater and we need MORE volunteers to step forward. Please come to a CASA Volunteer Informational Meeting on Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 6- 7 p.n., 937 Broadway, Kasten Conference Room, Cape Girardeau, Missouri or call Revonda Kirby at 573-335-1726 for more information. we also encourage you to visit www.capecasa.com. Make a differnce in teh life of a child!