- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Cape Youth Tackle Football Crowns 2008 Fall Champions!
Cape Youth Tackle Football (CYTF) crowned their fall 2008 season champions at Houck Stadium on Sunday, November 2, 2008. Over 1500 fans attended the four games played that day and saw four really close games.
The Sailer Roofing Saints won the league title in the "Little" League (grades 2-3) by defeating the Cape Care for Women (CCFW) Colts in the last minute of the game 22-20. The Saints ended the season 5-1.
The Merrill Lynch Broncos won the title in the "Big" league (grades 4-7) by defeating the Andy's Frozen Custard Packers 6-0 in a defensive battle. Coach Eric Redinger's team also finished the season 5-1 to win the championship!