Speak Out: Hey teachers. Better pay attention!

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Dec 22, 2012, at 11:32 PM:

You could very well get the school AND yourself personally sued. Better keep your liberal bullying to yourself when at school instead of acting like a fool.

http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20121221_Pro-Romney_teen_sues_school_dist...

Replies (5)

• The teacher should be fired. She is unfit to teach children.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 12:01 AM
  • Some of these teachers are nothing more than adults that never grew up. This girl was so harassed and threatened she had to quit going to that school. Everything was fine until the teachers said something and then the kids turned on the girl. I guess that made the teacher feal like a big liberal savior. Hope she enjoys unemployment.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 12:10 AM
  • I've been blessed by knowing and have become very fond of some college going youngsters. It is amazing the stories they relate about behavior of professors. Some insinuate grade success with off campus interaction and many expect students to fit in with their liberal leanings.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 12:41 AM
  • Question: Were any of the other students wearing Obama buttons, shirts or clothing? Were they subjected to the same restrictions and reactions as the girl who brought suit?

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 11:00 AM
  • -- Posted by .Rick Lately on Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 1:32 PM

True! But there are a lot of teachers that cannot check their politics at the door. They need to be weeded out and dismissed. Parents instill in their children the values they have, at least in most cases I feel. No teacher has the right to undo that, liberal or conservative.

Teach the facts.... and only the facts Maam! Borrowed from Sargent Friday.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Dec 23, 2012, at 1:38 PM

Respond to this thread