Speak Out: Jo Ann Emerson, the Best Friend of Nancy Pelosi, the Wall Street Bankers, and job off shoring Corporations

Posted by justbob on Thu, Sep 30, 2010, at 6:22 PM:

Who would be your choice for the office?

Replies (12)

• I think Vandeven and Bill both have better qualifications than Sowers. Vandeven has been right here working amongst us all the time. Sowers has a pickup and is a former Green Beret. Bill has talked to us on these forums. Sowers has a military Bible and was a Green Beret. Vandeven has not taken money from any California rich people. Sowers scolds Emerson for taking money from D.C. and he was a Green Beret. Bill got on the ballot with signatures and no money. Sowers shot a gun in a commercial. He was also a Green Beret. Vandeven has indicated he is a regular sometimes what the "?" guy like the rest of us. Sowers believes in term limits, a little decade will do me. That's how long he was a Green Beret. Bill promises to advocate term limits.

Don't get me wrong, I admire a guy that made it to Green Beret and was so for ten years. I'm sure he could kick my but anyday, even in my younger days, but a Bible, a truck and a military record just don't impress me.

I'm sure he is a likable fellow, but I wont vote for him or Emerson! In that I agree with the poster of the thread, whoever he might be.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 30, 2010, at 8:58 PM
  • I am singularily underwhelmed with all of them. Fortunately, I don't vote in the 8th District.

-- Posted by voyager on Thu, Sep 30, 2010, at 9:50 PM
  • Voyager, I was poking fun at Sowers interview on am960 this morning. He reminds me of John Kerry that served in Vietnam.

I hope Larry Bill and Rick Vandeven see my humor and are not offended with my irony.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 30, 2010, at 10:13 PM
  • Vandeven, Good radio interview!

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Oct 1, 2010, at 8:58 AM
  • I have this terrible feeling of Déjà vu all over again...

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Oct 1, 2010, at 3:25 PM
  • The Vandevan, Sowers, and Bill people need to consolidate their votes to one candidate, and one other than Sowers. We don't need anyone getting elected from the party of Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, Frank, Boxer ...

-- Posted by whitey11 on Fri, Oct 1, 2010, at 5:15 PM
  • I think I'll pour me a big glass of Déjà vu, and turn in. It seems like I've been seeing the same posts over and over and over and over and...

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Oct 1, 2010, at 9:34 PM
  • Repeat some things long enough and they become truth?

Maybe it's time for Godwins Law.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Oct 1, 2010, at 11:37 PM
  • Thirty Seconds of Lemmie et al is enough. Have had a very pleasant evening doing entirely different and more profitable things.

-- Posted by voyager on Sat, Oct 2, 2010, at 12:07 AM
  • Voyager, Whatchew talkin about, profitable? You got somethin going over there? If it's legal, let me in on it! Been a while since I been in on profitable.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Oct 2, 2010, at 12:36 AM
  • Reading is a profitable pursuit, Old John. As is writing. And to quoote Forest Gump, "That all I have to say about that."

-- Posted by voyager on Sat, Oct 2, 2010, at 8:07 AM
  • I fear there will be no names left to choose from should I ever need to change.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Oct 2, 2010, at 9:08 AM

Respond to this thread