Speak Out: 24% of Republicans Think Obama is the Anti-Christ

Posted by voyager on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 2:07 PM:

You mean he isn't? Well, surprise, surprise!

Replies (73)

• It's like Madlibs.

-- Posted by FriendO on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 2:18 PM
  • Wiff, we all know how you got your job (and how you keep it). Quit picking on others who have to work for a living in the real world.

BTW wiff, those statements are more honest than those you've posted about Ike. You're a bully of the 1st class and I didn't say you HAVE class.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 3:12 PM
  • Ike, For someone who admits non belief in God, why are you so focused on who thinks Obama is something that can't exist per your reasoning. What would it matter? You aren't worried about his policies toward Isreal are you?

The poll is old news and has been done before with different subject matter. A large portion of people that dont think there is a God are democrats, so they are stupid too. As I said, what does it matter, it doesn't help your cause.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 3:34 PM
  • Gosh, talk about useless information, I don't even know what a Republican is anymore or Democrat for that matter. I sure as heck don't know what I am politically; thought about being an Anarchist, but James wouldn't let me join.

-- Posted by Red_Rhino on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 4:01 PM
  • Repeating wiff, "those statements are more honest than those you've posted about Ike".

And I do know you. Your "sometimes" was noted. LAUGHING.

As far as "back-up" don't be jealous, you took the road provided for you. I chose my career and I didn't get where I am for free.

Bully has nothing to do with what you give and I've heard your brag before...some help or give without looking for a pat on the back, wiff.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 4:48 PM
  • I thought that Obama was the Anti-Criss! You know, Peter Criss, that guy who dresses like a cat and plays drums for KISS?

Man, did I ever have that screwed up. And to think, I wasted my vote because I was convinced that he hated the drummer for a cheezoid 70's rock band.

Thanks for the clarification Ike! OBAMA 2012!

-- Posted by Lumpy on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 5:00 PM
  • I think he is a Muslim and the antichrist...but Old John is correct. Since Ike doesn't believe in God why does he care?

2300 people polled then Ike you can not say ALL Republicans believe the same thing. Same is true with any and all polls...any poll is a repesenatation of a certain people.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 5:50 PM
  • I don't think he's the anti-Christ. If we look at the bible, it says even the elect will be deceived by the A-C. That makes me wonder if some of the people who said he IS the AC also claim to be Christians.

-- Posted by Maynard on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 6:18 PM
  • No, you're not Jay.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 6:31 PM
  • Maynard...I am being sarcastic. I don't truly believe he is the antichrist any more than democrats who were comparing him to Jesus.

I do however truly believe he is a Muslim.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 7:53 PM
  • Wether he is or not, that may be the arguement at hand, but he sure seems to be comfortable with the extreme part of that crowd that scream death to America.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 9:01 PM
  • I don't care if Obama is a Christian, Muslim, or member of the Hale-Bopp Heavens Gate Cult. Most dictators including Bush-Clinton_Bush before Obama claimed religious faith. But you have to admit these videos are a bit strange, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJEDtr_Dt0

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 9:01 PM
  • I have a feeling you have been talking to Meg. He thinks I am Jay Purcell.

-- Posted by Wiff on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 6:18 PM 

No, you're not Jay.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 6:31 PM

Well no sh**.

-- Posted by Wiff on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 8:35 PM 

Huh - then why would talking to Meg have anything to do with anything whiffy? Just wanted you to know, I know you're not Jay (called your bluff)

-- Posted by concerned4all on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 9:29 PM
  • Theorist....the basis for the belief that Obama is a Muslim has nothing to do with him going to a Mosque. It is hard to explain this but it has to do with religious background.

For example: Catholics believe that once you have been baptized as a Catholic you are forever a Catholic. I was baptized as an infant, Catholic. I have never attended Catholic church. But I would be considered a member of the Catholic Church anyway because I was baptized as a Catholic.

According to Traditional Orthodox, the Jewish people believe that anyone born of a Jewish mother is a Jew. It does not matter if they profess being Jewish or practice Jewish law, they are still a Jew. The Nazis took it one step further when they decided anyone born with a Jewish Grandparent is a Jew.

From what I understand, the same is true with the Muslim religion. Once a Muslim always a Muslim unless one denounces the Muslim religion.

There is no record that Obama ever denounced his Muslim religion. As far as his church record of attendence goes, and I am so glad you brought this up, he attended a radical church with a pastor who hates America. Since Obama has been in office he has not attended church services at all.

The Bible says Train up a child in the way he shall go, and when he is old he shall not depart from it. If you teach a child a certain religion growing up, he will not depart from it. He may go onto another religion as an adult, but deep down inside those core beliefs are still believed. Most blend their new religion with the old without even realizing it. I say Obama was raised as a Muslim child and went to Muslim grade school, and deep down inside I am sure he still believes their ways. He has said, since being in office, that he "respects" the Muslim religion.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 9:53 PM
  • Wiff- you & I have the same problem....

the Dems have won, yet they still bitterly attack the Republicans. Why are they so threatened by us?

Look at Ike & Sue Lynn (concerned4all)...these two would rather have a heart attack and keel over than to think for one second that we might be right.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 10:06 PM
  • bigmomma aka adidas - like-wise I'm sure. Take the chill pill girl and get over the loss (****, you're worse than a dog on a bone)!

P.S. And it makes you seem so bitter and negative (and you know how you hate negative)

-- Posted by concerned4all on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 10:38 PM
  • "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 5:36 AM
  • SueLynn- Why are you so bitter? Why are you so full of hate? Do you not have a man in your life?

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:16 AM
  • Maynard...I am being sarcastic. I don't truly believe he is the antichrist any more than democrats who were comparing him to Jesus.

I do however truly believe he is a Muslim.

-- Posted by adidas on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 7:53 PM

ummm Theorist....I thought you could read?

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:20 AM
  • heorist, oh and you need to reread my other post once more....it wasn't the "respect" comment, it is the fact he was born and raised a Muslim.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:22 AM
  • It might do well for the posters commenting on Obama's religion to go to the above post by Info and actually listen to Obama in his own words.

(-- Posted by InfoWarrior on Thu, Mar 25, 2010, at 9:01 PM)

the part that I find a little interesting is his comment to the reporter about John McCain not mentioning his (Obama's) Muslim Faith.

In any case, Adidas being soundly scolded by Theorist is just another example of the intolerance from the far left loons.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:42 AM
  • Have Wheels,

I would have thought you would know by now that Theorist does not scold, she "enlightens."

-- Posted by RA on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 10:02 AM
  • Sock,

Sorry I forgot.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 10:17 AM
  • SueLynn- Why are you so bitter? Why are you so full of hate? Do you not have a man in your life?

-- Posted by adidas on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:16 AM

Me? You had all the hateful and negative things to say. Baiting me with that last question? Nice try girl...laughing.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 12:47 PM
  • Adidas, seems you asked a pretty straight forward question and didn't receive an answer.

What you got was her usual gobbledegook non-answer. And this is the selfsame person who finds it necessary to inform you she is laughing when there's nothing laughable.

Guess its kinda like whistling when walking past a cemetery late at night.

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:17 PM
  • sock puppet- theorist is a girl? I would not have guessed that one. I don't mean that as it sounds, I am just really surprised.

voyager- yes, but don't you think her nonanswer says it all? Perhaps the corncob needs to be replaced.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:37 PM
  • From http://news.harrisinteractive.com/profiles/investor/ResLibraryView.asp?ResLibrar... :

Methodology

This Harris Poll was conducted online within the United States March 1 and 8, 2010 among 2,320 adults (aged 18 and over). Figures for age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, region and household income were weighted where necessary to bring them into line with their actual proportions in the population. Propensity score weighting was also used to adjust for respondents' propensity to be online.

All sample surveys and polls, whether or not they use probability sampling, are subject to multiple sources of error which are most often not possible to quantify or estimate, including sampling error, coverage error, error associated with nonresponse, error associated with question wording and response options, and post-survey weighting and adjustments. Therefore, Harris Interactive avoids the words "margin of error" as they are misleading. All that can be calculated are different possible sampling errors with different probabilities for pure, unweighted, random samples with 100% response rates. These are only theoretical because no published polls come close to this ideal.

Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Interactive surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. Because the sample is based on those who agreed to participate in the Harris Interactive panel, no estimates of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.

-- Posted by non-biasedphilosopher on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:52 PM
  • sock puppet- theorist is a girl? I would not have guessed that one.

-- Posted by adidas on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:37 PM

Adidas,

That is a 10-4! Nodding... smiling... LOL... grinning... snorting... finally settled down.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 7:42 PM
  • What you got was her usual gobbledegook non-answer. And this is the selfsame person who finds it necessary to inform you she is laughing when there's nothing laughable.

Guess its kinda like whistling when walking past a cemetery late at night.

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:17 PM

Theorist,

I believe Voyager meant this for Suelynn, but it fits, so you may wear it.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 7:46 PM
  • Wheels...you meddling in other peoples business again? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Ever????

-- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 8:04 PM

Meddling... I don't think so, I believe I suggested that to another of your liberal posters on here once and she reminded me this was a public forum. So I think meddling is out, try again.

"Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Ever????"

Golly, I would like to think so. Are you suggesting that I don't?? Frowning quizzically.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 8:15 PM
  • voyager- yes, but don't you think her nonanswer says it all? .

-- Posted by adidas on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:37

Yes adidas, my non-answer does say it all....the question wasn't worth answering.

And from voyager:

"And this is the selfsame person who finds it necessary to inform you she is laughing when there's nothing laughable." . Posted by voyager on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 6:17 PM

voyager, I think you just have a comprehension problem - put your thinking cap on man. ( BTW, I've never seen you make a comment when Wheels puts those smiley faces on his posts.)

Here, I'll quote what you wrote to Turnip the other day when you thought she didn't comprehend one of your less then clear posts (which is surprising considering how well you think you write).

"summon from within yourself your ability to understand and comprehend what you read." And another of your sweet comments to her, "You were quoting what you thought I said without comprehending what I meant. If you are intelligent, no further explanation is needed. If you are not intelligent, all the explanations in the world would be useless.

Which are you turnip, intelligent or not intelligent?"

So voyager, I can't explain it to you if you don't have the ability to understand...

-- Posted by concerned4all on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 8:16 PM
  • If you think this thread has gone to the dogs, check out Winson the Wonderdog on Bootz site. Near the bottem of Neals Nuze

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 8:21 PM
  • If you think this thread has gone to the dogs, check out Winson the Wonderdog on Bootz site. Near the bottem of Neals Nuze

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 8:21 PM

Old John,

This thread was much ado about nothing from the git go.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:15 PM
  • Wheels, Maybe that was a republican patrol car and the bull's real name was Ike.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:29 PM
  • SueLynn- Why are you so bitter? Why are you so full of hate? Do you not have a man in your life? -- Posted by adidas on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:16 AM

Could it be because there IS a man? Sorry, 'guys,' couldn't resist.

Sounds more like an inferiority complex, actually.

Well, I never said whether I was or was not [a girl]... -- Posted by Theorist on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 7:43 PM

Ah, a sort of protection from those posters (or one poster under many 'disguises') who have a mental glitch about 'the boys/guys?' ~laughing~ Hm, are Ike, sateva, etc., 'guys?' If so, some 'gals' might have to consider not agreeing with them, lest they fall under 'the boys' spell.

Anyway ... Please tell me you're NOT whoamitoday ... and that you're only bringing yourself to that person's level in order to be accepted by 'the girl(s)!' I guess I could respect that; everyone should have someone with whom to agree.

Wow, some more copy/paste from the past. Those files must be immense by now! Or perhaps only keeping files that are personally relevant to one's identity? One-upmanship is so important to one's ego ... even if it isn't actually a winning shot.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 9:56 PM
  • Gurusmom, I sometimes am not aware of what I missed untill I watch a rerun. All these name changes are confusing.

Now I have to ask Ike, Did you respond to my answer to your request for someone to support the idea of biblical principles in the constitution under a different name?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 10:27 PM
  • Mom & Old John

Guess I better stick to one name. Otherewise I might get confused. Take two or more names and start an argument with myself would probably be the result.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 11:01 PM
  • Adidas, As you know I'm in the throws of moving and have been otherwise distracted. I've just been reading and catching up on some of your verbal exchanges with the screeching banshees. You have discovered how they take anything your say and twist it to their own perverse use.

As I told one of them some time ago, I learned from my Grandfather "Never argue with servants or inferiors. Argue only with Gentlemen and equals. To do otherwise is to place yourself at a disadvantage."

I repeat it only because you may not have read it. They have. Even in 5 other languages besides English they still haven't to this day understood it. I am confident you will instantly.

I determined not to be drawn into a continuation of whatever the discussion was at the time and on my part terminated any further discussion. Intelligent well bred Ladies and Gentlemen who are equals will understand and respect such a decision. Whether or not the shrieking banshees choose to understand or respect it is entirely their affair. Any further comments on their part will be ignored.

I think you must realize by now, Adidas, that they only try to draw your into discussion to use anything you say against you and to reduce you to their low bred level of the cheap, common and vulgar. They are not your equals and most certainly are not Ladies.

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Mar 26, 2010, at 11:04 PM
  • Well.... it is pretty obvious Mr. Channing has not been a regular poster on Speak Out or Today's Opinion.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 7:19 AM
  • "Stupid is as stupid does." Forrest Gump

-- Posted by RA on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 8:16 AM
  • Voy; How can we ever miss you if you won't go away?

-- Posted by howdydoody on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 8:24 AM
  • Voyager- thank you and yes It is plain English and very easy to understand.

I say to you ignore Howdy, and remember that every McDonalds across the nation has WiFi so you can keep checking in with us!

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 8:40 AM
  • Thanks, Adidas, for that info. If you know of any other free one across the nation, please let me know. Why don't you e-mail me at:

mmvi@comcast.net before the cable is "cut" April 1.

Won't have Comcast where I'm moving just yet but is expected. Will probably go with AT&T DSL for the interrum.

Thank God I've found another intelligent woman>

Don't worry about Howdy. His retentive powers, both mental and physical, are not strong. Poor early toilet training, no doubt. To tell him again would be for the third time and a wasted effort.

-- Posted by voyager on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 12:07 PM
  • Good point about multiple identities, Wheels ... I can picture some of the posters arguing with ... themselves!

Naw, that couldn't happen because all their identities would be agreeable to all their other identities, wouldn't they? Perhaps not though ... depends upon how into the 'game' they might be.

In the latter case, perhaps they even have been arguing with themselves ... and agreeing with those they actually disagree with?

Confusing myself already, and only have one screen name!

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 9:59 PM
  • Confusing myself already, and only have one screen name!

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 9:59 PM

Mom,

Cannot afford to change, Suelynn and Theorist wouldn't have anyone to pick on.

I think my single screen name and avatar (self portrait) is essential for my sanity. Would certainly hate to get as confused as some of these far left loonies are at the present.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 10:18 PM
  • Cannot afford to change, Suelynn and Theorist wouldn't have anyone to pick on.

I think my single screen name and avatar (self portrait) is essential for my sanity. ... -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Mar 27, 2010, at 10:18 PM

They could pick on me! Oh, no ... suelynn doesn't read my comments so she has no one else who's in with 'the boys' to attempt sparring with.

There is a resemblance there, Wheels ... It must be an old self-portrait, though ... that monitor is way, way ancient!

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 1:39 AM
  • Ike comes up with some pretty strange and flawed stuff he calls research. Incapable of original thought himself, he regurgatates the garbage of other perverse minds. He's well know to call others liars, and refuses to acknowledge his own.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 5:50 AM
  • There is a resemblance there, Wheels ... It must be an old self-portrait, though ... that monitor is way, way ancient!

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 1:39 AM

Poor people have poor ways Mom!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 12:55 PM
  • Poor people have poor ways. I once thought that meant poor people's ways were poor until a fellow poor person explained it. The way of good poor people is a way to take a little and leave a little. The leave a little is for a rainy day. The take a little is to get by with a little home grown enginuity.

Today, too many want to take it all and then some. When it is all gone they will look back to the poor people ways and call it repurpose as a fashonable last resort, after of course, seeking government to solve the problem fails.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 5:18 PM
  • Old John,

Thanks. Learn something every day.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 5:34 PM
  • "Voyager, I don't think you're a liar. Wiffle the weasel is a liar. I think you're mentally unstable."-- Posted by Ike on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 7:52 AM

Such an absurd statement only serves to prove my point. Ike. Again, making asserations you know perfectly well you are unable to prove. You say I'm "mentally unstable." So prove it by submitting certified clinical and psychological documentation. Otherwise, you owe me a seond apology. You just keep on digging your hole deeper. Want to try for three. Ike, because it ain't going away.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 5:45 PM
  • voyager, you make all kinds of stupid statements about people/posters and you can't prove any of it and you've never made an apology that I've ever seen. You have never even apologized for lying about having an 172 IQ yet either. BTW the last time someone threatened a fellow poster (as you have Ike) the one making the threat got banned.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:35 PM
  • "Now, if you are trying to goad me into attacking ..." Nope, Theorist. I prefer to respond to attacks rather than provoke ... I think. Saw the Palin quote ... put one on myself even ... As you might expect, I have 100's of them. Um ... Did you find any dumb quotes of Democrats to post? Sometimes I get so lonesome, feeling I may be the only sort-of bipartisan poster on the Missourian. ~grinning~

And I HAD actually noticed how kind and tolerant you'd been toward me lately ... well, the tolerant part, anyway. I thought maybe you weren't feeling well ...

Wheels, Old J. ... I'm not sure there are really any, or not many, of what we Older Folks might think of as 'poor people' in this country.

And to my possible detriment, I don't think there are all the 'starving children' in the country that we've been told there are ... except possibly those (like I knew in one family) whose parents are using their welfare checks/selling their food stamps, in order to purchase drugs or alcohol or cigarettes ...

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:43 PM
  • Why is it that if anyone insults Ike, concerned4none pipes in? Is concerned4none and Ike having an affair, or are the same person?

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:45 PM
  • Why is it that if anyone insults Ike, concerned4none pipes in? Is concerned4none and Ike having an affair, or are the same person?

-- Posted by adidas on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:45 PM

Adidas,

Your mouth and your brain are both functioning quite well this evening! ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:49 PM

-- Posted by adidas on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:45 PM

I'm glad you asked why I pipe in. And I don't know Ike, but are you really disabled or just using it to get a check? Too personal - so was the question about Ike sweetie.

It seems its ok if the Republicans do it, but boy is it criminal if Democrats use the same tactic (reconciliation, recess appointments). If that fact gets pointed out, then there are more accusations. On this site, it seems it ok if a Republican/conservative makes comments or has an opinion on issues, but if a Democrat/liberal disagrees or has a different opinion, all hell breaks out. Then a few (and their cheerleader) gang up to demean that poster. Some will even make-up lies and twist words around.

So for the last month or so, I've been spitting back comments when I see those attacks and ridiculous claims...and surprise - SOME just don't like it (again its ok if they do it, but not me). Oooh the names I've been called. I've gone after some pretty hard, and tried to put a mirror in their faces. I've even stated as much; said what I was doing and still no recognition. Live with it boys and girls.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 8:58 PM
  • ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 10:41 PM
  • Copper tops are most reliable.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 10:53 PM
  • adidas - did you get that hint from Wheels?

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 10:57 PM
  • concerned4none- wheels was speaking to you

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 11:00 PM
  • ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 11:01 PM
  • I don't know why you'd think that adidas, you're the one who keeps talking about sex and batteries.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 11:06 PM
  • Besides, Wheels is making a point of ignoring me, right Wheels? At least that's what you just posted on another thread. So, with that in mind, gotta figure this hint was for you adidas.

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 11:10 PM
  • Nope suelynn, it was not for adidas. Draw your own conclusions.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 11:46 PM
  • I already have - you messed up big time. laughing!

-- Posted by concerned4all on Sun, Mar 28, 2010, at 11:49 PM
  • Theorist - BINGO

-- Posted by concerned4all on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 7:02 AM
  • Theorist,

I feel I must apologize as my impression has always been that you were one of the biggest, most inflexible ideologues I have ever read. You hide your bipartisanship exceedingly well and are to be congratulated on your ability, I am truly impressed.

-- Posted by RA on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 7:15 AM
  • Sock,

????

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 11:17 AM
  • Well darn, you got me there , Theorist ("No reason to post stupid quotes from the Liberal side ... plenty to choose from")!

Somehow, I believe that you might actually vote for someone outside the Democratic party, if you felt you should. You certainly have hidden your bipartisanship well, though.

A little confused about how you tell one bully from another ... "... Southeast Missouri gangs up against anyone with a different perspective ... root for the one being bullied ..." or perhaps it's more a matter of majority versus minority, rather than the actual 'bullying' then?

Was thinking, though, on that subject ... bullies generally only pick on the weak and helpless ... I don't think I've seen any of that type of 'victim' on the Missourian.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 4:51 PM
  • PS: "... that wasn't the title of the thread." I had to scroll up because I couldn't remember the title of THIS thread! ~laughing~

-- Posted by gurusmom on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 4:54 PM
  • Rick,

I know a few democrats that might join with the 24% Republicans. ☺ ☺ ☺.

Some have even called him a S weet O ld B ama openly... or something starting with those letters.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 8:46 PM
  • hee hee

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 8:51 PM
  • Rick,

I hear you!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 10:52 PM

Respond to this thread