Speak Out: The Deep State

Posted by Doug Williams 4/24 on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 2:50 PM:

Here it is... laid out in simple, accurate fashion. Is it collusion and conspiracy of the deep state? You can form your own opinion.

But nothing here posted - nothing - isn't a true and verifiable fact.

============================================================

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation. A Grand Jury had been empanelled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”. Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.

An honest investigator would be able to figure this out. Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?

None other than James Comey.

Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS? Lois Lerner.

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005? No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame? Robert Mueller.

What do all four casting characters have in common? They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

A coincidence? Fast forward to 2009. James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.

Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.

The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary. She decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to none other than the Russians.

Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, We the People got absolutely nothing out of it.

However, prior to the sale approval, none other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid $500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.

When that happened, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme. Guess who was the FBI Director during this time frame? Robert Mueller. He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.

Guess who was handling that case within the Justice? Rod Rosenstein.

Guess what happened to the informant? The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.

How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?

Guess what happened soon after the sale was approved? $145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.

Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division? None other than, Lois Lerner.

Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?

Fast forward to 2015.

Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.

He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.

He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.

Sparing you the State Departments cover up and the delay tactics that were employed from the Kerry State Department…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.

Guess who became FBI Director in 2013?

Guess who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer. No other than James Comey.

Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?

Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after of course his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and exonerates her. Nope couldn’t find any crimes there.

Can you guess what happened next? In April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy. They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury.

Comey steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.

It goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst Attorney General, Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.

FISA Abuse,

Political espionage

Pick a crime, any crime, chances are.. this group and a few others did it.

All the same players.

All compromised and conflicted.

All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves.

All connected in one way or another to the Clinton's.

How many lives have these two destroyed?

As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.

Let us not forget that Comey's brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation's taxes.

And, see the person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her evil escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies.

WHO IS LISA BARSOOMIAN?

Lisa H. Barsoomian, a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.

Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998. Lawrence also represented:

Robert Mueller three times;

James Comey five times;

Barack Obama 45 times;

Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;

Bill Clinton 40 times; and

Hillary Clinton 17 times.

Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.

You may be saying to yourself, OK, who cares? Who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman? Apparently someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets (?).

Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been “purged” of all information pertaining to Barsoomian. Historically, this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.

Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And, although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases repre2senting the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian@NIH gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

It’s a cover, so big deal right? I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter. It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uni-party unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix …. and last but not least Mueller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the Russians. Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE….She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE….That’s why!!

=========================================================

What the media won't investigate or tell you. Because so many former Obama administration employees are now working and getting paid by the NY Times, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

That is a perfect description of the deep state. They are praying democrats win because people like Mr. Lettau are interested in party and power and not in the law or constitution.

Replies (109)

• Meanwhile, today I get a letter from Missouri Dept, of Revenue saying I owe another $100.00, $30.00 of which is interest; detailed explanation on page three that says your return has been adjusted.

The deep state IMO is headed by former President Barack Hussein Obama.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 3:50 PM

Obama's actions since he left office has shamed the office of President. He is sure no Harry Truman. Just take the Netflix deal. They didn't want his mug on there, they wanted the President of the United States name attached to their organization. And Obama stood ready to sell it to them.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 3:56 PM

Dug: Deep State will soon crumble and all involved will feel the long arm of the law and do jail time. It's the only thing that will save the USA.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 4:35 PM
  • I've always said all that crap would come back to bite'em. Didn't think it would take forever.

Ralph, Obama said, He said he hopes these stories will help people see and better understand one another and ultimately help us move past the divisive political discourse that has mired Washington for so long.

That sounds like the fireman that set the fires so he could claim credit for trying to put it out as he delights in his failure to do so.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 5:45 PM
  • Trump is brilliant in letting the dems make fools of themselves

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 8:21 PM
  • Fascinating, Mr. Williams, tell us more. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 8:38 PM
  • You may have forgotten to mention Ted Cruz's father allegedly conspiring with Castro against Kennedy, since that may have been the original "deep state."

Also don't forget that Joe Biden is said to hold a secret "deep state" reunion annually somewhere in Delaware.

It's also said that Kenya is proposing an Obama "Deep State" day as a national holiday.

All this makes as much sense as the original post.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 7:30 AM
  • Ulrich, Which part of the original post confuses you?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 7:39 AM

OJ: The DUMMYCRAT can't handle the truth.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 7:46 AM

Uly, when you have no defense to offer for the Democrats you post foolishness.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 8:31 AM

Wheels: All of the DUMMYCRAT'S post are foolishness.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 8:49 AM
  • Sorry, the entire original post is foolishness. I'm just following suit.

But wait, there's more.

Since this is a post about imaginary matters, here’s some more speculation…

Suppose Omarosa Manigault Newman convinced our President’s translator to secretly record the private Trump-Putin meeting in Helsinki.

Had it happened this way, here’s what we could have heard:

Trump: Great to see you again, Vlad, you’re looking as strong as usual.

Putin: Good to see you too, Donald.

Trump: Let me get one thing out of the way first. I’m sorry about the sanctions, it’s those bad democrats that are causing problems. After the next election and my “red” wave, I’ll have more leeway to dump sanctions on your people.

Putin: I understand. One of the clear advantages of my dictatorship is not having to put up with a pesky Congress.

Trump: Maybe if I play my cards right, I will be able to seize similar power. And by the way, thanks for your help in the 2016 election, I couldn’t have won without you.

Putin: Destroying Hillary is thanks enough, but you know very well that I had nothing to do with it (wink, wink.)

Trump: Of course, that’s what I keep telling my people. I’ll need your help again this year. My team will get with your people to tell them where and when to run negative ads against my enemies.

Putin: But that would be collusion.

Both laugh uproariously, for a long time.

Trump: Sure, but collusion is not a crime, and there was no collusion.

Putin: Whatever you say Donald. (More laughter.)

Trump: Let’s get back to building hotels.

Rest of tape was garbled…

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 8:50 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

"Which part of the original post confuses you?"

None of it because it's all speculation like this...

https://patriots4truth.org/2018/03/27/meet-lisa-h-barsoomian-the-wife-of-who/

Mr. Williams copied stuff from the conservative internet (without attribution for that matter) and posted it.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:00 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 8:50 AM

DUMMYCRAT: Your posts are a waste of keystrokes.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:11 AM
  • Here, Mr. Bess, are facts on Uranium One.

The basics are that SecState alone could approve it and no uranium was illegally exported.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

“We covered it during the 2016 presidential campaign, when Donald Trump falsely accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of giving away U.S. uranium rights to the Russians and claimed — without evidence — that it was done in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

“For this and other reasons, we have written that Trump is wrong to claim that Clinton “gave away 20 percent of the uranium in the United States” to Russia. Clinton could have objected — as could the eight other voting members — but that objection alone wouldn’t have stopped the sale of the stake of Uranium One to Rosatom.

“First, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had to approve the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses in Wyoming from Uranium One to the Russian company. The NRC announced it approved the transfer on Nov. 24, 2010. But, as the NRC explained at the time, “no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.”

“Canada must obtain U.S. approval to transfer any U.S. uranium to any country other than the United States, the letter says.

“Please be assured that no Uranium One, Inc.-produced uranium has been shipped directly to Russia and the U.S. Government has not authorized any country to re-transfer U.S. uranium to Russia,” the 2015 letter said.

“That 2015 statement remains true today,” David McIntyre, a spokesman for the NRC, told us in an email.

“But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.

“It may be that individuals and companies sought to curry favor with Hillary Clinton and even influence her department’s decision on the Uranium One sale. But, as we’ve written before, there is no evidence that donations to the Clinton Foundation from people with ties to Uranium One or Bill Clinton’s speaking fee influenced Hillary Clinton’s official actions. That’s still the case. We will update this article with any major developments.”

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:12 AM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

"...are a waste of keystrokes."

Coming from you, that really hurts.

But then again, really hypocritical and disingenuous.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:16 AM

But then again, really hypocritical and disingenuous.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:16 AM

DUMMYCRAT: Are hypocritical & disingenuous new words of the week from Readers Digest....you are still a DUMMYCRAT. LOL at you as always.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:21 AM

Uly, name one other President, besides Obama, where Uranium interests were passed to an enemy government.

Give us the advantages to the United States for the Uranium One deal.

Name all of the $500,000 Speaking Engagements Bill Clinton has had since Trump took office.

You're so full of information the above should be easy for you.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:31 AM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

You've got the link, look up your answers yourself.

Regardless, the whole issue is a sham.

As our friend, Mr. Schaefer, says, it's not worth the keystrokes

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:47 AM
  • So did Secretary of State Clinton disapprove of the uranium deal?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:53 AM
  • "Regardless, the whole issue is a sham."

That's what Trump has said all along about the Russians wanting him to win.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 10:29 AM

Wheels: You bring up a good point - Bill and Hillary's multi-thousands of dollars speaking engagements have vanished....guess that's the cost of being out of power.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 10:46 AM

A "Sham" he says!

Investigating dirty Democrats is just a sham? Sorry Uly facts are facts.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 11:01 AM
  • A couple of thoughts hit me when I first saw this.

Who actually wrote it and that'll keep Mr Lettau busy refuting and denying. He has to be a great dancer because he has the side step down.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 11:32 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

Hillary did not have the authority to approve or disapprove it. The entire group of 9 did.

As for who Putin wanted to win, didn't you believe him in Helsinki, when he stated that he wanted Trump to win?

Of course he did, that's why he helped with negative ads.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 11:57 AM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

"...facts are facts.." but you have precious few.

You couldn't even get the Uranium One story straight.

What you have is a series of incidents, which may or may not be accurate, which you tie together in a manner that makes you happy.

Those aren't facts, they're speculations that you'd like to pass off as the truth.

Get back to me when you have an actual indictment.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 12:04 PM
  • It's also hard to comprehend why Mr. Williams seems to paint Mr. Comey as "pro-Hillary" when he did more to cause her defeat than any other individual in the nation or the world.

His re-opening the email investigation days before the election was the last nail in the coffin.

This was at the same time that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign for collusion/conspiring with the Russians.

Wonder what would have happened if on that day Mr. Comey had come on the stage, "opened the envelope" and read, "The Trump campaign team is being investigated for conspiring with the Russians..."

"Oops, the seem to have given me the wrong envelope, sorry..."

Comey should be the "man of the decade" for republicans/conservatives, without question.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 12:20 PM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 12:04 PM

Mr Lettau, not sure what you mean about my facts, I am not the party(ies) presenting facts, they have been readily available for months if you cared enough to look. Your error #1 exposed.

"Get back to me when you have an actual indictment."

If you can follow your own suggestion/rule there where it applies to Trump, I certainly would consider it.

But why would you suggest others not bring up proven facts, when you have been posting unsubstantiated rumors and lies as facts since shortly after the 2016 election.

Now as DA has stated.... dance your way around that.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 12:21 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

There have already been a series of indictments, guilty pleas and pending convictions in the Trump investigation. All of us will just have to "wait and see" just like our President will. He claims to be "not worried" but his "tweet storms" don't appear to validate his "confidence."

Were he truly innocent, why would he not just ignore Mueller and try to.be presidential and do his job?

What supposed "unsubstantiated rumors" are you referring to?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 12:41 PM

Guess the Liberal rag Newsweek thought there was enough info on the corrupt Uranium One deal to have this piece in their publication on 10/19/17. "As secretary of state, Clinton, along with then-Attorney General Eric Holder, presided on the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that approved the deal." IMO, normally the full committee as in most committees takes the lead from the head of the committee - this one being Hillary and Eric.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-robert-mueller-connected-probe-hillary-clintons-ura...

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 12:59 PM

"There have already been a series of indictments, guilty pleas and pending convictions in the Trump investigation."

Uly, I know of no U.S. citizens who have been indicted for anything relating to the Trump investigation. Paul M. has been indicted for something totally unrelated and convicted of nothing yet. Now if you are referring to those "Ham Sandwich" indictments of Russian citizens which will never be tried in court, you still have nothing. How many indictments do you have against Trump? It's only been a year and a half and millions of dollars on Mueller's part and nothing... zip, zero.

Uly, look to hear more about actual indictments on Trump when you bring up your BS using the phony stories and lies. Kapeesh? :-)

"What supposed "unsubstantiated rumors" are you referring to?"

You have a computer, look them up yourself, using your list of phony charges you have a habit of throwing out at Trump in one of your long winded Posts. That is the advice you give me when I ask for clarification.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:02 PM

Follow the money trail: 20% of the USA uranium for millions of dollars from Russia to the corrupt Clinton Foundation - why has the foundation closed down - no power no money from foreign contributors.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:03 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

I'd say you have nothing.

Just one more instance where you're unable to back up your accusations.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:07 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

"... nothing...zip, zero."

Perhaps you can then explain why our President seems so terrified.

Saying ten thousand times, "There was no collusion," proves nothing.

"Methinks he doth protest too much."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:14 PM

Mr. Common thinks that we Conservatives on here are investigating detectives....I'll let the real DOJ and FBI and not the corrupt leftovers from the corrupt Obama administration do their jobs of investigating the Uranium One, Hillary emailgate, Clinton Foundation pay for play schemes.

Out of here for awhile that will give Mr. Common time to check out the DNC website updates. LOL at you as Always.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:16 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

"...no US citizens..."

Looks like Mr. Papadopoulos could get jail time.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:21 PM

Mr. VanGennip,

"...no US citizens..."

Looks like Mr. Papadopoulos could get jail time.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:21 PM

Uly, Uly, they get him for lying to the FBI, and still nothing that ties him or Trum to the Russian meddling or collusion Mueller so desperately wants to find someone of substance to charge with these imagined crimes.

You still have nothing!

Do you realize if they gave everyone in DC 6 months for being guilty of lying, and all at the same time, they would have to lock the doors and close the government down. Would be enough people left to make a quorum.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:33 PM

"Would be enough people"

Should be............

'Would be NOT enough people'

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:35 PM
  • Plus our President would be in for several consecutive life terms.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:55 PM

Plus our President would be in for several consecutive life terms.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 1:55 PM

Uly, since you're making predictions on Trump regarding lying, while I was referring to politicians in general..... and to test your honesty, how long would you think Obama would get?

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 2:02 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

Compared to our President's about 5000 lies to date, I'd suggest that President would have received a suspended sentence or probation.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:06 PM
  • Some sources say 5000, some say 3000, and some say 4500.

In any case, it's a lot.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:14 PM
  • That was President Obama on probation.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:46 PM

DUMMYCRAT: You are a hoot, image somebody counting supposedly lies....whose checking the counter. Guess that's all DUMMYCRATS got to do. Never mind the lies that Hillary told about her emails on an unsecured server that any foreign nation could and did excess that may have cause some Americans to lose their lives....has any supposedly Trump lies cause any death to Americans - No. LOL at you as always.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:47 PM

That was President Obama on probation.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:46 PM

DUMMYCRAT: Not long till Obama, Hillary, and Bill will be locked up in the Big House for their crimes....Mueller might be the one to put them there.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:51 PM

That was President Obama on probation.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:46 PM

Pretty much what I expected from you and certainly an "indictment" on your honesty.

"That was President Obama on probation."

Papadopoulos gets 6 months for lying to the FBI and Obama gets Probation for about 14 years of lying.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 5:59 PM

Correction, make that only 12 years, 2 years prior to his Presidency and the nearly 2 years since.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 6:02 PM

Wheels: Keep Mr. Common on the up and up....girlfriend and I are out of here.

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 6:19 PM
  • One thing about those indictments, if they are against Republicans they will come out before mid term elections and if against Democrats they will be announced after.

Funny, no one reporting about an ISIS terrorist arrested recently that came in on Obama's refugee program. Remember he told us in 2015 those people were vetted to extreme even with biometric screenings.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 7:32 PM

I guess Uly doesn't want to discuss Obams's lyin any further.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 8:41 PM
  • Just tell me what supposed lies you're referring to.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:15 PM

Just tell me what supposed lies you're referring to.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 9:15 PM

Well Uly, how about we just start with the woppers he told when he was trying to pass Obamacare. You know, the you can keep your doctor, you can keep your insurance. Repeated over and over and over. Those lies alone, compounded every time he repeated them should give him a couple of life sentences based on the way you judged Trump.

Remember how all bills were going to be read before passing, remember how all bills would be in the public domain, was it (5 days) where all could read them before being signed. Give him another life sentence for the number of people that alone involved.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 10:42 PM
  • Fascinating Mr Lettau, can't wait to hear more tomorrow.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sat, Aug 18, 2018, at 11:29 PM
  • Lies? Under oath? Do you not get news in Scopus Mr. Lettau?

===

James Clapper - USA TODAY - "In March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

About three months after making that claim, documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the answer was untruthful and that the NSA was in fact collecting in bulk domestic call records, along with various internet communications... Clapper lied under oath, a crime that threatens effective oversight of the executive branch. In an apology letter to lawmakers, however, Clapper said he gave the “clearly erroneous” answer because he “simply didn’t think of” the call-record collection."

JAIL HIM!

===

John Brennan lied to Congress when asked by Diane Feintstein about spying on Congress - "Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said the CIA had “violated the separation-of-powers principles embodied in the United States Constitution.”

Brennan answered:" As far as the allegations of, you know, CIA hacking into, you know, Senate computers, nothing could be further from the truth. I mean, we wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s — that’s just beyond the — you know, the scope of reason in terms of what we would do. {…}

And, you know, when the facts come out on this, I think a lot of people who are claiming that there has been this tremendous sort of spying and monitoring and hacking will be proved wrong.

Now we know that the truth was far different. The Post’s Greg Miller reports:

CIA Director John O. Brennan has apologized to leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee after an agency investigation determined that its employees improperly searched computers used by committee staff to review classified files on interrogations of prisoners. {…}

A statement released by the CIA on Tuesday acknowledged that agency employees had searched areas of that computer network that were supposed to be accessible only to committee investigators. Agency employees were attempting to discover how congressional aides had obtained a secret CIA internal report on the interrogation program.

“Some employees acted in a manner inconsistent with the common understanding reached” between the CIA and lawmakers in 2009, when the committee investigation was launched, according to the agency statement, which cited a review by the CIA’s inspector general. The CIA statement was first reported by McClatchy."

===

James Comey under oath - Washington Post:

"“Director Comey, have you ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation?”

Comey replied: “Never.”

“Question two and relatively related: Have you ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation?”

Comey replied: “No.”

Later Comey said: "I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter," Comey said. "I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel."

===

In a perfect summary from the Chicago Tribune:

"By charging former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI, Mueller emphasized that even the appearance of false testimony is felonious behavior.

If that is so, then the DOJ will likely have to charge former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe with perjury or related offenses. A report from the Office of the Inspector General indicates that McCabe lied at least four times to federal investigators.

Former FBI Director James Comey may also have lied to Congress when he testified that he had not written his report on the Hillary Clinton email scandal before interviewing Clinton. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan lied under oath to Congress on matters related to surveillance."

===

I've looked through your posts Lettau - and no concern of problems with lying under oath, misleading, etc. Your beloved Bill Clinton wasn't impeached for having sex in the Oval office, raping or assaulting many women. He lied under oath.

The witch hunt is only concerned about Republicans lying? Should your deep state democrats above be jailed? Your bias proves every day that Trump is right.

-- Posted by Doug Williams 4/24 on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 8:04 AM

-- Posted by Doug Williams on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 8:04 AM

Nice Job!!

I cannot wait for Uly to bring out the Wide Brush and the 50 Gallon Container of White Wash.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 8:25 AM

-- Posted by Doug Williams on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 8:04 AM

Dug: Mr. Common probably has sent your comments to the DNC for them to come back with a response for him to reply to you.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 8:44 AM
  • Republican politicians lie under oath and Democrat politicians misspeak and make unartful statements. In normal America despots and dictators that abuse people are seen as criminals and murderers; in deep state America they are viewed as bad actors supporting Trump.

I watched some of the left leaning cable news shows last night and even some of those are reporting some of the facts that common keeps calling SO conservative speculation.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 9:13 AM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

So you came up with 2 for President Obama, one of which wasn't even a lie in my case and yours. One source gave President Obama's number of lies as 13 in 8 years, compared to our President's numbers which range from about 1700 to 4230 in less than 2 years.

Also if you decide to count repetitive lies, the President's numbers skyrocket upward. How many times has he lied about "Mexico will pay for the wall," or "those mines will reopen" or "the jobs will come back from China?"

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 10:26 AM
  • Mr. Williams,

Interesting set of historical anecdotes (note that I avoided saying hysterical) but sadly irrelevant. What do they have to do with the number of lies that our President tells daily. Right now, his average is about 7 ½ per day and that goes up to 10 ½ per day if you don’t count weekends.

The range goes from 1700 to 4230 false or misleading claims in about 1 ½ years. It’s been recorded that he lies 76% of the time when he’s speaking, or one lie every 5 minutes, and if you chose to google “trump lies” you’d get 47.8 million hits.

The issue being discussed is not what democrats may or may not have done in the past, but what damage our President is doing now by his lying.

Here are a few sites you could peruse at your leisure…

http://trumplies.us/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-w...

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

https://billmoyers.com/story/donald-trumps-lies/

http://time.com/5084420/donald-trump-lies-claims-fact-checks/

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 10:34 AM
  • Mr. Bess,

"In normal America despots and dictators that abuse people are seen as criminals and murderers..."

Are you referring to "tearing children away from parents" or trying to deport legal immigrants?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 10:37 AM
  • I've yet to see anyone except Social Services "tearing children away from parents". Are you worried that the guy teaching children in the art of school shooting and jihad could be deported after Obama policies made him legal?

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:03 PM
  • Now he calls our president a despotic dictator. He might as well join in with the whacko that accused him of treason. He has no credibility left.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:08 PM

"The issue being discussed is not what democrats may or may not have done in the past, but what damage our President is doing now by his lying."

Uly, you are about to be proven wrong again. Yes, you tried to sidetrack the thread as you usually do when someone starts a thread you do not approve of but, the title of this thread is............

Speak Out: The Deep State

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:13 PM
  • ...which is a figment of vivid conservative imaginations. UT does not exist.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:27 PM
  • That's "It does not exist."

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:28 PM

It exists all right Uly. You can deny all you want... it exists.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:49 PM

You don't like to be proven wrong do you? That was what my post was sbout.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 12:50 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

You're right, that was the original subject, but since there's no such thing, the post strayed off topic.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 2:28 PM
  • That's like saying the squirrel dog stayed off the trail because there is no such thing as a squirrel. common can't handle the truth.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 2:58 PM
  • And who was first to take the thread off subject and bash trump

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 3:04 PM

You're right, that was the original subject, but since there's no such thing, the post strayed off topic.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 2:28 PM

That was because you led it there, but Doug put it back on track this morning.

That makes me correct again.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 3:16 PM
  • Of course, you're always correct.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 3:26 PM
  • Mr. Bess,

Clearly your love for Trump knows no bounds, but you were the first to mention him.

"And who was first to take the thread off subject and bash trump

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 3:04 PM

"Trump is brilliant in letting the dems make fools of themselves"

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Fri, Aug 17, 2018, at 8:21 PM

Obviously you had no intent to "bash" but claiming he's "brilliant" is the same as making fun of him.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 3:32 PM

Obviously you had no intent to "bash" but claiming he's "brilliant" is the same as making fun of him.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 3:32 PM

DUMMYCRAT: Saying that President Trump is Brilliant is a compliment....saying Obama was a Crawdad-In-Chief is making fun of Obama.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 5:17 PM
  • "President Trump is Brilliant is a compliment..."

Only if it were true, and if it were, why would he find it necessary to constantly lie?

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 7:06 PM

Deep State is the subject Uly, Deep State...... get it?

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 7:30 PM
  • It does not exist. Get it!

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 7:45 PM
  • So if lettau can't comprehend something It does not exist. Get it!

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 8:15 PM

It does not exist. Get it!

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 7:45 PM

DUMMYCRAT: Careful Mr. Common you'll get your panties in a wad....you are the only person in the USA that doesn't believe that there is a Deep State. LOL at you as always.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 9:01 PM
  • The deep state exists in growing central government made possible by unelected bureaucrats and career politicians that represent not the people or states but those self interests that continue to grow the power of federal control at the expense of the citizens.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 9:23 PM
  • deep state

Is used against the Peoples as paranoia by the Government . As the Peoples argue , insinuate , accusation , and become anxious , the Government smiles -- all is good . It's wallet becomes fat .

Or "mud-puddling"

https://putsomecultureinmyface.blogspot.com/2012/07/disgusting-truth-about-butte...

……….

Paranoia strikes deep , into your life it will creep . It starts when you're always afraid the man is gonna come , take them away .

~~ Buffalo Springfield

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 9:43 PM

Uly appears frustrated. He has run into a number of free thinkers that refuse to buy his stock in trade which, is Leftist Democratic BS.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Sun, Aug 19, 2018, at 10:32 PM
  • Mr. VanGennip,

Free thinkers?? All I’ve seem or heard is a group that’s been duped into accepting the “deep state” conspiracy theory.

Were you truly “free thinkers” you would ask several more questions before chugging the administrations “kool aid.” Where was this “deep state” three years ago, or during the President Bush administration? Why has it been invented now, while the current administration is in more and more self-inflicted trouble? Do you recall what a scapegoat is? Is it not strange that while being accepting of actual enemies, the administration devises domestic “enemies?”

Here’s an accurate description of the fictitious “deep state:”

"In the United States the term "deep state" is used in Republican and conservative political messaging to describe a conspiracy theory of influential decision-making bodies believed to be within government who are relatively permanent and whose policies and long-term plans are unaffected by changing administrations.

"The term is often used in a critical sense vis-à-vis the general electorate to refer to the lack of influence popular democracy has on these institutions and the decisions they make as a shadow government. The term was originally coined in a somewhat pejorative sense to refer to similar relatively invisible state apparatus in Turkey and post-Soviet Russia, where the Turkish military colluded with drug traffickers.

"With respect to the United States, the concept has been discussed in numerous published works by Marc Ambinder, David W. Brown, Peter Dale Scott, Mike Lofgren, Kevin Shipp, Michael Tomasky and Michael Wolff.

"While definitions vary, the term gained popularity among various groups, primarily supporters of Donald Trump and conspiracy theorists, during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, in opposition to establishment Republican and Democratic candidates. Following Trump's inauguration, the term was widely adopted among partisans alleging that there exists a deep-state conspiracy to delegitimize the presidency and thwart its policy goals."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

Read the last sentence again, Mr. VanGennip, especially the part about "...partisans alleging that there exists..."

It's a claim made up by devotees to divert blame for the obvious incompetence of the current administration.

Another point is that these "career government officials" being in senior positions means that they probably entered service during the Bush I, Clinton or Bush 2 administrations and are mostly republicans.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 6:56 AM
  • "seen" not "seem" in first paragraph. Sorry.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 6:58 AM
  • Question : When was the last competent Leader of the USA ?

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 7:19 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 6:56 AM

DUMMYCRAT: Wikipedia needs to update their definition: Deep State is the shadow government made up of the previous administration hell bent on bringing down the truly elected presidency of the current administration.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 7:27 AM
  • Mr. Schaefer,

Now that's exactly how Wikipedia works. Go ahead and submit your recommendation and see if it "takes."

I'd suggest it won't because the vast majority of people know better.

It may be so in "Schaefer's Paranoid, Imaginary World, but there's no such thing as a "deep state" in the real world.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:28 AM

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:28 AM

DUMMYCRAT: The only place that the Deep State doesn't exist is in the Democratic brainwashed empty minds of the Left.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:36 AM

This was an Ooops, posted on the wrong thread.....

"Mr Ulrich,

Following is a copy and paste, as your was on what Americans think, not just Republicans. I am pretty sure you read this one as you googled but it did not suit your purpose.

"Poll: Americans can’t define the “deep state,” but they’re pretty sure it’s real

But that doesn’t mean we’ve turned into a nation of conspiracy theorists.

By Rachel Wolfe@rachelbwolferachel.wolfe@vox.com Mar 19, 2018, 5:20pm EDT

Is the government secretly being controlled by an unelected group of officials — a so-called “deep state”? The majority of the country seems to think so, according to a Monmouth University poll released Monday.

Once thought of as the domain of conspiracy theorists (and, later, the president of the United States), the perception of unelected officials having undue influence has gone mainstream. Seventy-four percent of poll respondents said the deep state, “a group of unelected government and military officials who secretly manipulate or direct national policy,” “definitely” or “probably” exists.

Only 37 percent of Americans said they were at least “somewhat familiar” with the term “deep state.” However, given the description, 27 percent said the deep state definitely exists and 47 percent said it probably exists.

Before bringing up the question of the “deep state,” Monmouth University asked respondents whether unelected officials in Washington as a whole had too much power. Sixty percent — including near-equal shares of Democrats and Republicans — said that unelected or appointed government officials have too much influence in determining federal policy.

That question asked about “unelected or appointed officials” — a term that could apply to well-known officials such as Cabinet members. (And Trump’s Cabinet has had a rough few weeks of firings, scandals, and bad interviews.) But the Trump administration means something a bit more specific by “deep state.” They’re referring to career federal government officials, particularly in intelligence and national security agencies, who are actively working to undermine the administration’s policy priorities.

So while belief in the “deep state” spans both parties — with more than 70 percent of each partisan group expressing belief — it’s not clear if respondents were buying into a conspiracy theory or just expressing a more general frustration with Washington."

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:29 AM"

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:54 AM

"It may be so in "Schaefer's Paranoid, Imaginary World, but there's no such thing as a "deep state" in the real world."

You appear to be in the minority Mr Ulrich.... again!

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:56 AM

Wheels: Mr. Common doesn't have a clue since he was brainwashed during the Obama years and hasn't joined reality since Obama left office.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 9:21 AM

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 9:21 AM

The Dems been run over by the Trump Train! It didn't kill them but it sure addled their brains.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 9:32 AM
  • "Poll: Americans can’t define the “deep state,” but they’re pretty sure it’s real..."

That pretty well says it's not there.

-- Posted by Rick Lettau on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 11:49 AM
  • From Lettau's post

"The term is often used in a critical sense vis-à-vis the general electorate to refer to the lack of influence popular democracy has on these institutions and the decisions they make as a shadow government."

Popular democracy is what the deep state supports. Under popular democracy the elite replace individual liberty with bread and circus for the purpose of increasing their power. It's been going on since FDR and before.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 11:50 AM
  • This isn't novel. The Russian state has been pursuing this strategy for years --- and doing it quite effectively. A Russian-made nerve agent is released in southern England, but the Russians keep asking for more and more evidence while providing their own implausible counter-narratives. How do you really know that it was us? It's a play we've seen time again, from the Russian actors involved in the illegal annexation of Crimea to the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17. Election meddling? What election meddling?

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 12:40 PM

No need to say any more about The Deep State led by Obama and Hillary along with their DOJ and FBI partners because it will cease to exist after all are jailed for their corruption practices....

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 12:42 PM
  • Give this money to the Vets and to hell with Trump's Parade where the media cameras would be focused on him anyway .

…………………………

Pentagon: Trump canceled military parade before being briefed on cost

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/402666-pentagon-trump-canceled-military-parade...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 2:30 PM
  • Back to the subject, by coincidence CSPAN had a college professor on today teaching his class about how to discern what is the deep state and how it is all a Republican conspiracy. I was surprised that the student's answers to what does a conspiracy person look like did not describe Al Gore. The professor concluded he looked like a 300 pound guy in his parent's basement. Anyway I can't believe that course teaching people how to think was worth the tuition charged.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 8:38 PM

It's Ok Richard. The Dummy enrolled in that class takes out a student loan and some Leftist Democrat makes President and the loan is forgiven and they live happily forever after in their parent's basement. Then they make college free for everyone and they can all get their Bachelor's Degree and go on to Graduate classes for more degrees and we pay for it while they stay off the work force for another 6 to 8 years out of high school.

I still remember my daughter graduating in Columbia, MO and one young man walked up to the Podium to collect his degree and a Father, somewhere in the seating above and behind us, shouting...... "Now Get A Job"

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Mon, Aug 20, 2018, at 9:19 PM
  • -- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 8:53 AM

Wheels: Very good article that proves that The Deep State is real and it's current mission statement is to bring down a democratic elected President Trump.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 11:10 AM
  • If Barack Obama Were Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8QxttpBN0

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 12:44 PM

Semo471,

Pretty much leaves Uly as the Lone Voice who doesn't believe in the Deep State. Hmmmm!

My opinion.... he knows it, he is just trying to cover up for the dirty Leftists, dirty Democrats, dirty Repuplicans .... and whomever else is involved. Anything to get the Duly Elected President.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 12:55 PM
  • If Donald Trump were Barack Obama...

- the Democrats would be targeted by the IRS

- Syria's Assad would be laughing at Trump's "red line" in the sand and wiping out thousands of innocent civilians with his chemical weapons

- Vladimir Putin would be smiling knowing that Trump promised him more "flexibility" after this November's election

- MS13 would be recruiting and killing more Americans instead of being hunted down and jailed

- Billions of dollars would be flowing to Trump's political donors for their empty solar company taxpayer loans, etc.

- Trump would pass a tax increase that would match Obama's largest-in-US-History tax increase

- Trillions in US corporate cash would still be shelved overseas due to Trumps largest corporate tax rates in the world

- Trump would know the Russians were interfering with our elections but say nothing. And tell Vlad - behind closed doors without the press - to "knock it off Vlad"

===

MAGA

-- Posted by Doug Williams 4/24 on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 1:17 PM
  • -- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 1:40 PM
  • ..of course "MAGA" should be the new National Anthem , one person and one person only knows everything .

"MAGA!" , Amen !!

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 1:41 PM
  • Obama caught the chicken and cut off it's head . Trump now plucks the chicken and takes out it's guts . There is not much left to do but fry the chicken , political PACs will decide who gets the wings , who gets the drum sticks , and who gets the breasts .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 1:51 PM
  • "MAGA" !

If brains were gasoline some folks couldn't run a **** ant's go-kart two laps around a cheerio .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 2:07 PM
  • -- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Aug 21, 2018, at 2:22 PM

Respond to this thread