Speak Out: So ObamaCare plans to cost families at least $20,000 per year?

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM:

Well isn't that nice to hear. Our new affordable healthcare is going to cost almost double of what I pay now. The unions are wishing they didn't take the bait along with all the Obama voters that will be eating this baby. But you can count of on the support of the leaches on this one.

All so a handful of Americans can get affordable insurance that will no longer be affordable.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-cheapest-obamacare-plan-will-be-20000-family

Replies (84)

• I have no source to quote or refer to but I kind of thought that large amount was to be reduced with each government hoop folks jumped through.

That's the way my insurance that is supposedly cheaper through wife's work does it. I guess I'll pay more because I decline to go to these so called healthy reward classes so some little twit can tell me how much and what to eat and how much to exercise along with what medical preventive tests to have while documenting it all in a work book.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 7:18 PM
  • This is the back breaker for the american family. Employers are going to quit paying insurance since the cost is going to be so much. The really bad thing is quality of care will diminish. I'm really wanting to see SpaniYard and Common spin this.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 7:21 PM
  • Regret, Go back to your posts when it was being debated. The spin put on it then has been forgotten. Go back and you'll see they were wrong.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 7:38 PM
  • OJ

I knew they were wrong when the posts were active. I truly think the kool-aid was to strong for them to think otherwise. Now it is the IRS (Obama's insurance collectors) putting out the facts. I still remember people saying the hiring of the IRS people was BS. This affordable care is now becoming unaffordable quick.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 7:44 PM
  • I still remember people saying the hiring of the IRS people was BS. -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 7:44 PM

True. And the government buying billions of hollow-point bullets is just a paranoid mirage.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 7:59 PM
  • if only the people would listen to you....the wizards of Speak Out.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Tue, Feb 5, 2013, at 11:11 PM
  • Not all is bad. The stay on the edge of the cliff legislation kept the gift and inheritance reaper at bay. Now the president seeks to defeat any spending cuts claiming the loss of jobs would harm his economic recovery while advocating for more revenue.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 12:12 AM
  • Common

Is the IRS wrong because Obama said it would be much less? Come on, spin this thing so it wont be so high.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 7:03 AM
  • The ozombies sure are quite on this except for username1 doing a driveby of something unintelligent.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 8:25 AM
  • Why bother posting? "The wizards of Speak Out" have all the answers and harass anyone with a differing opinion.

-- Posted by CSIP2016 on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:40 AM
  • -- Posted by Reasonable on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:40 AM

I don't consider being told a different opinion, shown facts (however poor they are) or someone disagreeing with me as "harassment". I can handle it. Even the name calling, etc. which comes pretty heavy from the liberal democrat "gang" on here.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:44 AM
  • Per your link...

Example 3. Family without minimum essential coverage. (i) In 2016, Taxpayers

H and J are married and file a joint return. H and J have three children: K, age 21, L,

age 15, and M, age 10. No member of the family has minimum essential coverage for

any month in 2016. H and J's household income is $120,000. H and J's applicable

filing threshold is $24,000. The annual national average bronze plan premium for a

family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000.

(ii) For each month in 2016, under paragraphs (b)(2)(ii) and (b)(2)(iii) of this

section, the applicable dollar amount is $2,780 (($695 x 3 adults) + (($695/2) x 2

children)). Under paragraph (b)(2)(i) of this section, the flat dollar amount is $2,085 (the

lesser of $2,780 and $2,085 ($695 x 3)). Under paragraph (b)(3) of this section, the

excess income amount is $2,400 (($120,000 - $24,000) x 0.025). Therefore, under

paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the monthly penalty amount is $200 (the greater of

$173.75 ($2,085/12) or $200 ($2,400/12)).

Looks like the $20,000 is an average, not a minimum.

- - - - - - - -

Here is the CNS News (Right news Right now) title of the article...

"IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family"

Now skip down a few paragraphs and this is what it says...

"The annual national average bronze plan premium for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) is $20,000," the regulation says.

Apparently CNS News has problems differentiating between what average means.

Reminded of an old story...

Cab driver drops off his rider at a hotel. Passenger asks what the average tip is. The driver says it's about $20. The guy gets out, grumbles about that being pretty high for an "average." The Cabby smiles and says, "Thanks man, you're the first one ever to come up to the average."

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:53 AM
  • Some would do a Dan Rather and not pay the cab fare because "Don't you know who I am, I'm Dan Rather!"

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 10:29 AM
  • Ask someone what the difference is between the "cheapest cost" and an "average cost."

Then read the link again...

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 10:45 AM
  • Swaying the discussion to the definition of "average" is one way to deviate from the facts, I suppose.

Knit-picking does not take away the validity of the opinion that medical insurance will cost working Americans more with more administative costs so that everyone can have a lesser quality and choice.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 11:03 AM
  • Took the words out of my mouth OJ. When this thing started out they made it look it was going to me $300 to $500 per month. Now it is at 1700 and I guarantee it will rise anther 40%.

BTW Common. The spin isn't good enough to make it even look close to affordable.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 5:50 PM
  • Dis

Don't worry. Obama is getting ready to get the Community Reinvestment Act back into gear.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 7:32 PM
  • Why bother posting? "The wizards of Speak Out" have all the answers and harass anyone with a differing opinion.

-- Posted by Reasonable on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:40 AM

And their comments proved your point.

They just cannot help themselves. lol

-- Posted by Deb56 on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 8:28 PM
  • User

Do you have an answer? How can this be called the Affordable Care Act when it isn't?

The only one that tried was Common. All the others just blamed the old white guys for stirring the pot and being stupid. Stupid is when a slick salesman gets you to buy a new car without checking out the market and then a month later realize you paid 30% too much for it.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:24 PM
  • Regrets,

User is all mouth.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 9:30 PM
  • Another cost? Obamacare is about the cost and availability of medical insurance and health care. Where from the gubmint and we only want to hep you.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/06/jail-time-for-food-labels/

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 10:10 PM
  • See, wheels has an answer for everything and everyone. No one else need bother. I agree with reasonable.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Thu, Feb 7, 2013, at 12:00 AM
  • User

Just saying Obama and pelosi greased you guys up and swallowed you whole.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Feb 7, 2013, at 4:41 PM
  • User

Just saying Obama and pelosi greased you guys up and swallowed you whole.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Feb 7, 2013, at 4:41 PM

Another know-it all & a member of the "wizards of speak out". Just saying, if the rest of the world valued your jabber as much as you value each others, you'd be more than just a wizard here, dude.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 12:23 PM
  • Isn't it sad how even a lot fewer posters seem to value your input User....

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 12:29 PM
  • I just recently read an article in a farm magazine warning folks not to tie up paid for land to buy more. If you buy more, make sure it has a seperate morgage if a morgage is needed.

Remember the '80s when the bankers encouraged borrowing to buy land because the rising land prices would yield success. A lot of farms were lost trusting bankers advice.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 1:00 PM
  • Just saying, if the rest of the world valued your jabber as much as you value each others, you'd be more than just a wizard here, dude.

-- Posted by username1 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 12:23 PM

Go back to the tube and watch comedy central for your news. There will be a surprise for you in the near future.

OJ

It could happen again. I had a friend to lose a 500 acre farm back then.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 4:41 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 4:53 PM
  • "wizards of speak out".

username1, More fitting "our gang little rascals": Spanky, Buckwheat, Alfalfa, Porky, Waldo, Petey etc

-- Posted by good.for.the.gander.good.for.the.goose on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 5:12 PM
  • SEMO

All names but no answers. Par for the coarse.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 5:41 PM
  • yeah, you might be right.

But, only the wizards have the answers. If you don't believe it, wait a second and they'll tell you.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 6:33 PM
  • Isn't it sad how even a lot fewer posters seem to value your input User....

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 12:29 PM

Yeah it's really sad.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 6:44 PM
  • User

Since you are young it is nice to know you will be paying for this. I'm not paying for your mistakes. You gotta love charitable remainder trusts.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 8:02 PM
  • Then why all the drama regret? Chill.

BTW - I do.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 11:29 PM
  • Regret, Good video.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 11:51 PM
  • Whatever you say dissident, doesn't matter much to me. It might to the wizards though.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 11:35 PM
  • Yawning!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 11:47 PM
  • Whatever you say dissident, doesn't matter much to me. It might to the wizards though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Free Speech and Thoughts matters to me , at least I am willing to consider yours .

In case you haven't noticed , I don't give a damm about wizards , your kind or any other kind .

It's nothing but an attempt to stop the flow of thoughts ....

-- Posted by Dissident. on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 2:29 AM

Tell the wizards; they gang up whenever anyone else's opinions or thoughts differ from theirs. I believe stopping the flow is their intent. I come here to see if the old guys are still at it. And sure enough, they just keep jabbering and patting each other on the back.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 12:44 PM
  • "...they just keep jabbering and patting each other on the back."

-- Posted by username1 on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 12:44 PM

This has to be the understatement of the year (and last year.)

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 1:19 PM
  • So common

What do you think about how we were lied to about Obamacare? You guys just putting your hands over your ears and saying nana nana nana wont help.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 3:46 PM
  • Regret: The repubs have no one but themselves to blame for Obamacare. If they would have elected Mitt and gained control of the senate they maybe could have undone Obamacare. But, they had such p*** poor candidates they couldn't muster enough votes. If they couldn't beat Obama this time, I don't see how they can ever beat anybody. I'm not saying this to be sarcastic, I'm saying it for fact.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 4:11 PM
  • Left turn

You get to pay for it.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 4:26 PM
  • Regrets,

Common or User neither one have answers for hard questions. They just know if Obama says it... it's right.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 4:39 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 7:21 PM
  • Wheels you know everything. WOW!

Jabber, jabber, jabber.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 1:38 AM
  • they gang up whenever anyone else's opinions or thoughts differ from theirs. -- Posted by username1 on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 12:44 PM

Better on here than to have you doing that in your so-called classroom - admittedly ganging up on those poor white male students you talked about and dislike so much. Terrible thing for a teacher.

Again - you said you were leaving this site. Have you bashed your husband to death and now seek more fun out here? Why do you keep coming back if you haven't got the brain cells to support your posts and resort to just name calling and "gang" posts?

The fact that you add nothing is due to the fact that you have nothing. It's obvious.

Now go discriminate against some more white males in your class and come back here and call people more names. Trivial.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:32 AM
  • "...patting yourself on your own back."

I have done no "patting." I have been expressing my own opinions and pointing out what I see as fallicies in opposing views. It is clear to me that there are some that will listen to nothing but what they already have accepted as "fact," no matter how far it is divorced from reality.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 12:49 PM
  • that will listen to nothing but what they already have accepted as "fact," no matter how far it is divorced from reality. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 12:49 PM

Did Obama promise to cut the deficit in half in his first term?

Did he do that?

Talk about denial and reality. You've even spun this in the past.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 1:03 PM
  • Common, Have you ever given fair thought to opinion that was not supportive your own?

Have you ever expressed an opinion that was self originated or do you always follow the talking points of the government elites?

I'll admit I form my opinions with input from other's at times but I try to use some logic and balance while trusting my gut instints.

The choice and availability of medical insurance will decline to the eventual point of a single payer for everone. That single payer will be the government limiting profits accross the board so as to drive the private sector out of the medical and healthcare professions.

The only thing left to evlove after that is government doctors and government ran service providers.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 1:15 PM
  • "Did Obama promise to cut the deficit in half in his first term?"

Clearly it was a reasonable objective. Do you recall which body of government develops and passes the annual budget?

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 4:00 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 4:00 PM

Yes. The house of representatives. It was controlled by democrats for 2 years when Obama was elected and passed a $1 TRILLION stimulus, a multi-billion auto-union bailout and an Obamacare bill well into the TRILLIONS. All by democrats.

You're point?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 4:13 PM
  • t is clear to me that there are some that will listen to nothing but what they already have accepted as "fact," no matter how far it is divorced from reality.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 12:49 PM

$20K a year as stated by the collection agency (IRS) that you guys said wasn't doing the big hiring spree due to Obamacare. Heck you even said there was no such thing as Obamacare.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 6:34 PM
  • Republicans have been in charge for the last two years? Why haven't they fixed things?

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 6:36 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 6:36 PM

Because the democrats won't work with them...

Obama and your party had it all - and financially ruined the country. Republicans are trying to reduce your deficit and debt with just the house.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 6:42 PM
  • "Have you ever expressed an opinion that was self originated..."

Almost all the time. On the infrequent occasions that I have quoted or utilized positions of others, I have given them credit. Even then, I apply my own logic and rationale.

For example: In the case of entitlement cuts, I have often said that the proper approach is a combination of eligibility age increases, more personal contributions and a slight increase in withholding amounts. For Medicare I recommended that the effective age be increased because people are living longer, healthier lives. Each office or hospital visit should require a $20 co-pay at the time of the visit (this would also apply to Medicaid.) Medicare withholding could be increased by a few tenths of a percent.

Similar changes could be made to Social Security with regard to eligibility and withholding. The entry age in particular could provide for varying amounts for different age groups. Finally benefit amounts could be reduced across the board.

These kinds of changes would rescue the programs to make them sustainable in the long term. They are also the kind of adjustments that I feel the President Obama administration would accept. There is no reason why the republicans would not agree to these, except for the "party of no" attitude. The only real problem is that neither party wants to be the one to put these proposals on the table as they would immediately be politically blamed as the party that "cuts entitlements." I personally think that the President should bite the bullet and put these solutions on the table, and I think he will.

On another issue, health care reform, I have pointed out numerous times that the republicans, again applied the "if the President is for it, we are against it" formula to health care. What if a bi-partisan group of Congressmen had worked on a compromise solution that satisfied the centrist portions of both parties, and was accordingly able to pass an Affordable Care Act that the majority of Congress, most Americans and President Obama agreed with. This type of solution would be good for the country, and good for the Democrats politically, but possibly not so good for the conservatives politically. Consequently, I strongly feel that, although he tried, President Obama was unable to overcome the Republican disinclination to cooperate. Recall that Senators shamelessly declared that their primary objective was to make President Obama a one-term president, and this is why I do not fault him for lack of compromise.

In any case these are my own conclusions, not "the talking points of the government elites."

Sorry to disappoint you.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 7:25 PM
  • What if a bi-partisan group of Congressmen had worked on a compromise solution that satisfied the centrist portions of both parties-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 7:25 PM

Do you mean like the bipartisan committee recommendations that Obama formed then ignored? From the NY Times:

"The president had opted not to endorse the recommendations of a deficit commission he had created in hopes of brokering a bold, bipartisan deficit deal. That gave rise to a portrayal that has stuck, popularized by Republicans, pundits and some Democrats: that the president, out of political timidity, snubbed his own panel's plan."

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 7:35 PM
  • "I have pointed out numerous times that the republicans, again applied the "if the President is for it, we are against it" formula to health care."

Mainly because they are doing what their voters wanted them to do.

People that are financially responsible saw these costs coming at the same time Obama was saying EVERYONE'S healthcare would be cheaper. Better yet was Nancy Pelosi saying "you have to vote for it to see whats in it".

This is what the conservative voter wanted. They are doing the job they were sent to do. Anyway who wants to work with a guy that will blames you for his mistakes anyway. Up his as far as I'm concerned.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 7:50 PM
  • "This is what the conservative voter wanted."

This is what the party wanted, and that's all.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 8:51 PM
  • How would you know? You are a liberal. Its not a party thing to me. Just because you guys are led by people buying your vote doesn't mean I am.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 8:57 PM
  • -- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 8:51 PM

About that bipartisan commission Obama set up and ignore the BIPARTISAN recommendations? Curious you have no comment on that.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:15 PM
  • Curious you have no comment on that.

-- Posted by Dug on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:15 PM

It's the tough question thing. If Common doesn't have an answer, he ignores it.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:41 PM
  • And the gang of SO wizards are back at it, solving the world's problems when they have nothing to say.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:53 PM
  • Hey teacher dug, have a wonderful evening. I need to get a t-shirt.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:56 PM
  • PS dug, I enjoyed your little rant...makes me keep coming back for the laughs. I'll check back for your witty response...I'm sure it will be a standout.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 11:02 PM
  • I think I just read where a democrat wants to cut social security benefits.

I've heard several times from elderly dear friends that they had heard the republicans were going to cut their SS check and I had better vote democrat. ;)

Common, You didn't disappoint me for I have no expectations concerning your opinions. I do feel a bit shorted though when it comes to this great Cadillac Man of a president from outside the good ole boys club that you so wholely defend is not able to lead effectively toward logical solutions to the problems created by progressive policies of the past.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 11:29 PM
  • "...I have no expectations concerning your opinions."

That doesn't surprise me in the least, since 99% of your reactions (as you seem to generate little in the way of original thought) appear to be grounded in a strange combination of outdated doctrine (such as how great the "good old days" were), rejection of today's realities, and an over reliance on the blustering of fellow mega-conservatives on these pages.

"...great Cadillac Man... ????? What is that supposed to mean?

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 7:28 AM
  • Had second thoughts. I apologize for those comments. I got carried away...

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 8:02 AM
  • I'll check back for your witty response...I'm sure it will be a standout. -- Posted by username1 on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 11:02 PM

No witty response - I guess your comprehension is very slow? Or are you ripping on one of your poor white male students teacher? I'll post it again and you can see if it's "witty":

CommonSense: About that bipartisan commission Obama set up and ignore the BIPARTISAN recommendations? Curious you have no comment on that.

Hello common? No comment? Togue tied?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 8:37 AM
  • rejection of today's realities -- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 7:28 AM

This is where you start to look foolish. You're the only one that is rejecting today's realities. Anyone that would vote for a man who has run up this much recorod debt, record unemployment, record welfare, record gas/food prices last month - that IS the reality of today. And you asked for 4 more years of this.

Again - you're the one rejecting reality.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 8:40 AM
  • "About that bipartisan commission..."

The Simpson-Bowles report contained a sensible combination of tax revenue increases and spending cuts. The republicans rejected it because of tax code reform that would generate more revenue to reduce the deficit.

Perhaps you should quit loyally obeying Grover "the republican god" Norquist.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 4:17 PM
  • commonsensematters. Your 7:28 comment was spot on, you need not apologize when speaking the truth. He knows exactly what he post and he views it as humor.

-- Posted by CSIP2016 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 4:17 PM
  • The republicans rejected it because of tax code reform that would generate more revenue to reduce the deficit. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 4:17 PM

Wrong. Obama rejected it. Read the NY Times article and quit using HuffPost-Norquist comments. Not applicable here.

Obama rejected a bipartisan solution. You keep posting how nice it would be to have one. We had a MAJOR bipartisan effort and Obama killed it. Spin that one more time.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 4:38 PM
  • commonsensematters. Your 7:28 comment was spot on, you need not apologize when speaking the truth. He knows exactly what he post and he views it as humor.

-- Posted by Reasonable on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 4:17 PM

And the teacher puts her two cents worth and goes back to the teet for her evening meal.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 5:02 PM
  • Rick, I've never considered you to be a wizard of SO and you've never acted in that way.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 5:38 PM
  • Oh dug, I'm disappointed in your witless remarks. Also, my white male students and all others say "hi" and want some t-shirts too.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 5:46 PM
  • -- Posted by username1 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 5:46 PM

You said you were leaving this site. Another lie from the sock-puppet?

I can't wait until the news story comes out. "Teacher fired for racist remarks against white students". It's only a matter of time with your anger and racist attitude. You'll be outed some time I'm sure. Unless you're an old lady about to retire.

Those poor kids.

Keep coming back - don't leave. You're too easy and I want to see some more of those racist remarks. And hear about your class of Ethiopians, Vietnamese, Bulgarians, Russians, and Arkansasians. Did I leave any out that you "claim" to teach?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 6:57 PM
  • Common, Thanks for your evaluation. Your response in flattering.

About those good old days: When there were honorable democrat polititions that represented their constituates interest in an economically conservative way and less radical liberal social fashion. [same goes for republicans]

The Cadillac Man reference regards TC, former Cadillac man's belief that anything "the people's" candidate did would be the saving grace of the country. I thought it would be fun to see if he's still reading the threads and jab at you at the same time for seemingly the same attitude.

As far as the 99% of the time, I think you missed it by a few percentage points. Not all thought is judged with originality depending on your criteria. In other words, just because you don't agree doesnt mean it's not original.

I will stand on my opinions which are just that, opinions, and retain the perogative to change my mind when I wish. Never know, I may even agree with one of your 99% wrong headed thoughts sometime! :)

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 7:37 PM
  • "About those good old days: When there were honorable democrat politicians that represented their constituents interest in an economically conservative way and less radical liberal social fashion. [same goes for republicans]"

Back then they were all pretty well down the middle. Now they are both too radical.

Things sure run better when there isn't a divider running the show. I'm my time there were two. Reagan and Clinton. I voted for both.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 8:44 PM
  • Dug, I'm honoring your request and not leaving cause your comments provide me with so much entertainment and I especially like that it bugs you. Keep up with the rants and crazy talk, I'm sure others are finding humor in it too.

BTW - do you know where I can buy some cheap t-shirts?

-- Posted by Deb56 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 10:47 PM
  • -- Posted by username1 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 10:47 PM

I don't know what your obsession is with t-shirts. I can only imagine the sick things that run through that mind BECAUSE (teacher) your comments are bizarre.

I'm glad your back. We could all use the example of another racist Obama supporter working on the government dime whose salary is paid for by us.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 10:52 PM
  • Thanks dug and you are welcome. I do work hard.

-- Posted by Deb56 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 11:09 PM
  • BTW - do you know where I can buy some cheap t-shirts? -- Posted by username1 on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 10:47 PM

I would rather think you should buy a white gown with a pointy white hat. Your racist attitude would look good in a KKK outfit. It fits.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Feb 13, 2013, at 7:33 AM
  • Dug, you should really try harder. Do you know ANYTHING about the KKK? Apparently not. What a dummy!

-- Posted by Deb56 on Wed, Feb 13, 2013, at 6:01 PM
  • "Do you know ANYTHING about the KKK? Apparently not. What a dummy"

They were the muscle for the Democrat party.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Feb 13, 2013, at 7:00 PM

Respond to this thread