Speak Out: Was Barack Obama born when Hawaii was a territory?

Posted by mobushwhacker on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 10:49 AM:

According to World Net Daily

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=107163

Barack Obama's 'My Space' page lists his age as 52 years old , not 48 as he has recently stated.

If this is the case then he was born when Hawaii was a territory, not a state.

That's if he was even born in Hawaii at all.

Should congress demand that Obama produce his REAL birth certificate?

Replies (8)

• Didn't you already post a thread like this? I'm fairly certain somewhere along the way Obama has provided the necessary documentation to become a Presidential candidate - President. I agree with Rick, it's time you let this go. It's weak.

-- Posted by Turnip on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 11:02 AM
  • lol

-- Posted by mobushwhacker on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 11:03 AM
  • Meg,

what's your beef with Lacy? Are you even a resident of Marble Hill? Why do you care about him so much? It sounds to me that you are a wanna-be. Shut up already!

-- Posted by d-mac on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 12:16 PM
  • You have your right to speak up for UH - but, you are asking questions of a man who is an Alderman in Marble Hill, whose decision has no effect on you (if you don't live there).

By the way, if you are FOR healthcare reform, post me a link or respond and tell me what you like about what President Obama is proposing. I can't seem to find anything that actually mentions what the plan is or how to implement the reform.

-- Posted by d-mac on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 1:17 PM
  • On what page of the 1000+ page document will I find where this health reform bill addresses tort reform? Is it even included? Or was it left out by the ruling party in order to continue lining the pockets of their buddies the trial lawyers with multi-million dollar paydays?

No tort reform? No on health care reform. Time for the politicians of both parties to stop kissing the *sses of their political contributors and start taking care of the people's business.

BTW, does anyone know exactly when city alderman were given the power to vote on health care reform in the U.S. House and Senate?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 1:44 PM
  • Do you really think Obama has his own MySpace page that he personally started? Maybe you should get on Elvis's page too! Who knows, you might find him alive somewhere.

-- Posted by PeggySue on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 1:49 PM
  • Clint Lacy = Lunatic alert.

-- Posted by Proud_Democrat on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 1:55 PM
  • Ainamolagem

You forgot the greedy trial lawyers again who have forbidden the ruling party to address tort reform under the threat of no more campaign checks.

Just a friendly reminder. Eveyone forgets now and again.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Aug 18, 2009, at 2:12 PM

Respond to this thread