Speak Out: Why Democrats will lose in 2016

Posted by Wilbur Right on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 8:08 AM:

Why Democrats will lose in 2016

Republicans have fielded a generally unimpressive lineup of candidates for president in next year's election. Their party is in disarray in Congress, and party membership is at an all time low. Yet, they continue to win elections as evidenced by the recent Gubernatorial election in Kentucky. Why? Democrats suffer from utterly incompetent leadership at the national committee level with Debbie Wasserman Shultz, and uninspiring leadership in Congress with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. But that isn't what will deal them the fatal blow. Democratic leadership has an annoying tendency to infuriate a critical voting block. Oh yes, Hispanics, blacks, Asian Americans and gays are important to success. While it is true that Republicans run a risk by alienating minorities, it is certain that Democrats will face disaster by continually minimizing and alienating the white vote. White Americans represent two thirds of of potential voters. Whites are boiling mad over the media inflamed fiasco of Ferguson, and subsequent events. Criminals have been portrayed as victims and hero's, while law enforcement has been depicted as arch villains, with anyone questioning this media manufactured false scenario labeled a racist by liberal Democrats. When a police officer passes gas, it is national news, while in St. Louis thus far this year, there have been over 160 black on black murders, largely ignored by reporters busily tracking police flatulence. The anger of whites continues to simmer, as the media embraces invented causes like "black lives matter" and refuse to accept that most folks rather feel that ALL LIVES matter. Strangely, these activists hound Democratic candidates who shamefully bow down to their misguided cause, while they seem to lack the courage to confront Republicans. In the end, the country as a whole will lose. Yet another gaggle of right wing extremists will be elected as a result of backlash by the country's largest voting block, against the press and a Democratic party establishment that refuses to recognize their importance.

Replies (28)

• What left wing opinion page did you copy that from?

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 9:33 AM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 9:33 AM

Old John

I mentally filed this under.... One Can Only Hope.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 9:44 AM
  • I agree a lot with what you say Dr. Nemo - not all. I particularly don't think the republican party is in "disarray". They are having a party disagreement over out-of-control debt and the huge increase in welfare spending.

Not a bad thing.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 11:56 AM
  • Why Democrats will lose in 2016....because the Democratic candidate will have the fewest Electoral College votes.

-- Posted by Schaefer's World on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 10:03 PM
  • " Yet another gaggle of right wing extremists will be elected as a result of backlash by the country's largest voting block, against the press and a Democratic party establishment that refuses to recognize their importance."

I ask again,What left wing opinion page did you copy that from?

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Nov 11, 2015, at 10:13 PM
  • "They are having a party disagreement over out-of-control debt and the huge increase in welfare spending."

...and none of them have the slightest idea of how that gets fixed, but the "... unimpressive lineup of candidates for president..." can keep up the infighting and the babbling.

That's what "disarray" is...

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 7:36 AM
  • That's what "disarray" is... -- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 7:36 AM

This is what "disarray" is...

-Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), a vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), is all but calling DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz a liar as the two publicly battle over whether Gabbard was disinvited from Tuesday night's debate.

-One of the candidates on the stage, former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, has repeatedly denounced the debate schedule as "rigged" and accused the DNC of tilting the process in favor of front-runner Hillary Clinton.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 9:02 AM
  • That's what "disarray" is...

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 7:36 AM

Meanwhile the democrats compete for who can tax and spend the most, promise the most free stuff and the established of the party have already picked their queen.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 9:29 AM
  • Did anyone hear of the change in the symbol of the Democratic party from a donkey to an EBT card.

-- Posted by Schaefer's World on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 9:45 AM
  • Common will be back with proper reply later. He's on top of the barn seeking a clear signal to download some more talking point articles.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 11:49 AM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 11:49 AM

:-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 12:14 PM
  • As if you needed another reason why democrats will fail, here it is - the crux of the Mizzou protests and others. Now besides free phones, free insurance, free food, free housing, free babies they are demanding free education (erase my debt):

"(Reuters) - Students were set to walk out of classrooms across the United States on Thursday to protest ballooning student loan debt for higher education and rally for tuition-free public colleges and a minimum wage hike for campus workers"

"Education should be free. The United States is the richest country in the world, yet students have to take on crippling debt in order to get a college education," the movement's organizers said in a statement on their website."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/students-across-u-march-over-debt-free-public-11040460...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 1:46 PM
  • Watched a college gal make her point that everyone has a "right" to free college, free housing and free food and supplies while getting an education. She also thinks college employees all have a right to a living wage.

I don't think she will go far in the real world unless she gets work with one of the many wealthy democrat politicians.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 6:29 PM
  • Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 6:29 PM

OJ: A commie in the making.

-- Posted by Schaefer's World on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 6:33 PM
  • I think we have plenty of lawyers already and a lot of younger medical doctors seem to be foreign born.

I reckon the traditional family docs are few and far between today. Government policies have created referral docs whose only valid purpose is to provide a place for storage of medical records and authorize the medicines one needs.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 8:59 PM
  • What we truly need in this country is genuinely educated people, instead of the low class, diploma/degree in hand second rate graduates we are turning out in wholesale lots in way too many cases. And that goes from grade school through universities.

This does not apply to all students of course, but it appears the serious students are coming out of college with a degree in hand and a job to go to, while way too many with their degrees are taking jobs they could have had with a high school diploma.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 9:20 PM
  • "Go to College kids. Borrow $80,000 dollars with nothing down. Party, Have a blast. Work at McDonalds until you die"

John Q. DemocratVoter

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 9:44 PM
  • Nobody has ever been successful without going to college. that is why all conseritives are working class trash.

-- Posted by John Q. Conservative on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 9:56 PM

That is a bunch of BS. You have been on here before with a couple of different names.... both times getting banned and having your posts removed for your temper tantrums.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 10:15 PM
  • Wheels

Are you proud to be working class trash?

-- Posted by John Q. Conservative on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 10:17 PM

I am proud and happy to be what I am.... but it is not working class trash little man.

The working man is not trash to begin with. We built this country for the worthless sniveling brats like yourself to sneer and complain about.

What have you done to contribute you whining little nothing?

Now start your science treatsie etc etc.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 10:39 PM
  • Hmmmm! Looks like Mommie must have put LilJohnnie Q to bed for the evening.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 11:07 PM
  • I've been answering some mail but it was easy to recognize our favorite idiot with his first post.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 11:20 PM
  • "it was easy to recognize our favorite idiot with his first post."

Old John

I tbought our favorite idiot was Common. 😂😂😂😂

This one's just a little nobody. Still all soft and cuddly he's so young.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 11:25 PM
  • Common is my favorite entertainment but more of a liberadiot than an idiot. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 12, 2015, at 11:35 PM
  • By presidential decree every state will be required to build a pyramid to store grain. You first read it here 11/13/15.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Fri, Nov 13, 2015, at 7:25 AM
  • Again, Theorist neglects to chastise an out of line poster. She must have this one pegged as a fellow Leftist.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Nov 13, 2015, at 7:57 AM
  • a fellow Leftist. -- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Nov 13, 2015, at 7:57 AM

She's an "independent", right? LOL.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Nov 13, 2015, at 8:01 AM
  • A yet happier day the village idiot is gone already.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Nov 13, 2015, at 2:57 PM
  • I would bet there were a number of people reporting the village idiot G.H. :-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Fri, Nov 13, 2015, at 5:46 PM

Respond to this thread