Speak Out: America's Happy Royal Family Returns From Vacation

Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 9:58 AM:

Replies (15)

• Wheels: And the Independent Liberal Democrats are worried about the cost of the Benghazi investigation.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 10:03 AM
  • Semo471

Exposing Hilary Clinton for what she truly is..... is worth every penny spent. It may save America from more ruination visited upon us like that of the current resident of the White House.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 10:15 AM
  • Rick

I believe this was in August, maybe before school started? Or maybe we furnished private tutors so they could catch up?

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 10:57 AM
  • Has anyone ever been around a couple of teenage girls on vacation? They are never smiling. Michelle the Mooch still dressing like a hoochie-momma,though. Reading Barry's lips seems to be something like "But,Baby,what'd I do?"

-- Posted by rocknroll on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 11:50 AM
  • We just need to raise taxes on the rich to cover it.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 12:20 PM
  • How much did it cost to take him to the Oregon college where he wasn't wanted and then to the parties and fundraisers?

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 12:44 PM
  • Posted by ▪Rick on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 2:01 PM

Rick: The welcome committee out in Rosemont, Or was warm and fuzzy compared to the welcome committee that Pres. Pinky would get from the thugs in Chicago.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 9:27 PM
  • If obama had a son, he'd look like a thug. Or so says obama.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 9:56 PM
  • Just heard G W Bush spent August 2001 whole month vacationing in Texas before Sept 11 bombing,,,asleep at the wheel.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 7:21 AM
  • ,,,asleep at the wheel.-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 7:21 AM

Dexter: As in most cases you are wrong again, "Asleep at the Wheel" is a country band and Bush II is not a member of the band.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 7:53 AM
  • Dexter cannot stay on topic on any subject... no matter what it is, everything is about Bush.

It must be hell to live in the past with no vision of the future.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 8:10 AM
  • Who was asleep at the wheel when the 9/11 bunch entered the country and took flying lessons?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 8:28 PM
  • FFF. The hijackers were here learning how to fly planes into buildings way before Bush took office.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 8:46 PM
  • - Posted by ▪Rick on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 6:00 PM

No road trips lately Rick. 😕😕

Started a vast project with a half vast plan at the farm a year ago. Don't know if I will finish it, or it will finish me at this point.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 10:10 PM
  • Started a vast project with a half vast plan at the farm a year ago. Don't know if I will finish it, or it will finish me at this point.-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ÁÙ on Wed, Oct 21, 2015, at 10:10 PM

Wheels: Why don't you have a Half Vast Party at the farm and invite all your friends to come to it....BYOT (Bring Your Own Tool).

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 22, 2015, at 9:23 AM

Respond to this thread