Speak Out: Member of the Most Hated Minority in America.

Posted by 356 on Sun, Jun 21, 2015, at 11:55 AM:

No, you are a sad sad, delusional person. One of the most intelligent, thought provoking and nicest Speakout poster was an atheist.

Many atheists are well liked and admired, you are just not one of them and it's not your beliefs.

Replies (3)

• 3) Atheist have no Morals: No we have real morals, because we a Good because it is Right. Religious people our only good because the want the Carrot at the end of the Stick.

That's a line of crap.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sun, Jun 21, 2015, at 2:04 PM
  • I will not because I am not just a Atheist. I am a full blown Anti-Theist, which means I hate religion and all it stands for.

-- Posted by Closeted Atheist on Sun, Jun 21, 2015, at 12:14 PM

Filled with hate but claim you have morals and are good because it's right.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sun, Jun 21, 2015, at 2:07 PM
  • You said yourself you hate. Perhaps it is not your Atheism but rather your hatred that makes you feel so dejected.

I have Atheist friends. I don't hate them and, as far as I know, they don't hate me. But, they differ from you because thay are not on a mission to convert Christians. If you want to be a missionary for Atheism, that is your business. But keep in mind that missionaries of all faiths suffer the slings and arrows of they whom they try to convert.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Sun, Jun 21, 2015, at 7:35 PM

Respond to this thread