Speak Out: Why Republicans will always belong in the minority

Posted by Blackthorn on Wed, Dec 23, 2009, at 3:46 PM:

It probably won't be all that long before people become disenchanted with the Democrats and the Republicans will again gain power only to foul it up again so the Democrats will ascend and they will foul up and then...

Replies (8)

• What happens when people become disenchanted with both Demos and Repubs equally at the same time and send both parties to the recycle bin. No survivors. No prisoners.

-- Posted by voyager on Thu, Dec 24, 2009, at 4:39 AM
  • I see that there are idiots who still believe that there is any difference between democrats and republicans.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Dec 24, 2009, at 8:37 AM
  • Can't change the past only the future.

You would think people would learn from Bush's mistakes, but then you would be wrong.

-- Posted by Blackthorn on Thu, Dec 24, 2009, at 11:36 AM
  • Blackthorn,

I wonder if people have learned from Bush's mistakes. Did you vote for McCain?

Wiffle,

Rome wasn't built in a day, lol.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Thu, Dec 24, 2009, at 11:52 AM
  • Reasoning,

What does McCain have to do with my comments?

-- Posted by Blackthorn on Thu, Dec 24, 2009, at 12:40 PM
  • Without reading your link, Ike, your 'headline' rather excited me! We all know that Minority Groups get special concessions, considerations, government programs ...

So, when can we expect those?

-- Posted by gurusmom on Thu, Dec 24, 2009, at 6:09 PM
  • "... the real party will be the one that reaches out for all."

That is great! No doubt the 'wealthy' and the 'well-to-do' and even the middle-income folks will be anticipating that happening with much joy. What a super thing to look forward to. I'm going to get in line as soon as possible in order to be reached out to.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Mon, Dec 28, 2009, at 6:51 PM
  • Mom,

You along with your tax dollars will be the reachors.... the reachees will be Caddy and his ilk who are constantly looking for more and more from the reachors/taxpayers.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Dec 28, 2009, at 7:06 PM

Respond to this thread