Speak Out: The Accidental Veiw of History

Posted by Some Random Guy on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 4:14 PM:

Today I am going to debunk a believe that meny people of came to believe because they are to stupid and lazy to learn any other way. I is a flawed method of history that idiot school teachers and retarded historians have cramed down the throghts of the idiot students for centuries. That is the Accidental View of History which could be seen as happening in this way:

"Historical Event A happens for no known reason at all. It just happens because it happens as if down by magic."

Sounds retarded right? Only the most blind sheeple would believe such a idiotic concept. Now lets look at the concept of history that most idiot historians blindly refer to as crazy talk; the Consperital View of History:

"Historical Event A happened because it profited a group of super powerful Elites and the planed in in advaced."

So now that you have seen the two veiws of history it should be clear which is the only clear veiw of History out there. AND ALL CLAIMS MADE BY MAINSTREAM HISTORIANS SHOULD BE DISMISSED OUT OF HAND. ONLY THE HISTORY PRESENTED BY CONSPERICY THEORISTS CAN BE TRUSTED.

Replies (8)

• Where's the blah blah guy when he's needed?

-- Posted by rocknroll on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 4:24 PM
  • rocknroll

Learn to think outside of the Matrix.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 4:33 PM
  • "retarded historians ... Sounds retarded right?"

Some Random Guy,

Your intentional use, more than once, of the "R" word is insensitive to those who have family members or work with physically or mentally challenged. Based on your current and past comments, you clearly fall into the "R" aka mentally challenged group. Seek help.

In addition, since you have chosen to rant on and on about how folks learn; it appears YOU "are to[o] stupid and lazy" to learn commonly accepted spelling and grammar.

-- Posted by scheuwlfz on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 4:45 PM
  • It appears SRG never stepped over the threshhold of an institution of learning.

rnr: let me do the honors: blah, blah, blah

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 5:07 PM
  • Thanks lefty,I always knew we could find common ground.✌️

-- Posted by rocknroll on Thu, Jan 9, 2014, at 8:30 PM
  • You show the truth to those who refuse to see. Sad little sheeple, blindly following government. Stupid sheep are made to be fleeced. Thank good that my superior mind allowed me to escape the Matrix. Feel sorry for your children because when the Goverment come to force to guys into the FEMA DEATH CAMPS; you guys will be like " listen to the nice men, they are from the Government and the Government loves you."

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 12:42 PM
  • Keep living in the Matrix Rick. I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Fri, Jan 10, 2014, at 1:41 PM
  • Rick

WAKE UP!

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Jan 11, 2014, at 10:04 AM

Respond to this thread